Where are the OKC guys?

I'm reading all these posts but don't see any OKC guys who are "curious" or "active"?

Where are you guys hiding?
Looking for those in/around OKC who enjoy: blindfolds, restraints, tease & denial, strap-on, prostate,sounds, wearing lingerie/panties and body worship on a reoccurring basis.
Post in the OK forums, requests & ISO
They are in Dallas....Its Texas/OU week silly.
I'm reading all these posts but don't see any OKC guys who are "curious" or "active"?

Where are you guys hiding? Originally Posted by VictoriaDawn79
Okc guy here from Ohio... so I won’t be in Dallas! Private message me if you’d like

Where are you guys hiding? Originally Posted by VictoriaDawn79
I do not live in okc, but I do travel there for work from time to time. I will send you a DM next time I am in town and maybe we could set up an appointment.
I don't live in OKC, but I am close enough to take a trip now and then. I love being dominated and forced to wear panties and stockings and lingerie. About the only thing you mentioned that I would probably be opposed to is sounds.

Looking for those in/around OKC who enjoy: blindfolds, restraints, tease & denial, strap-on, prostate,sounds, wearing lingerie/panties and body worship on a reoccurring basis. Originally Posted by VictoriaDawn79
I don't live in OKC, but I am close enough to take a trip now and then. I love being dominated and forced to wear panties and stockings and lingerie. About the only thing you mentioned that I would probably be opposed to is sounds. Originally Posted by Lhornbk
Oooo sounds!
Oooo sounds! Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I am not up there often, but I will drop you a DM before I do...
Im lurking, but i occasionally leave my hiding spot to ticklepounce on a few ladies
  • Heiny
  • 10-31-2018, 08:03 AM
Oooo sounds! Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Kiley....your pictures....damn
Looking for those in/around OKC who enjoy: blindfolds, restraints, tease & denial, strap-on, prostate,sounds, wearing lingerie/panties and body worship on a reoccurring basis. Originally Posted by VictoriaDawn79
I like tease & denial, blindfolds and occasional restraints. I do my playing in OKC.
I like tease & denial, blindfolds and occasional restraints. I do my playing in OKC. Originally Posted by Jugglover
Why haven’t we met? Now I’m soooo confused Jugg!!! That whole description of what you like is my specialty! Sheesh! I’m half ass offended!

Xoxo SS
Okc..... Trash..... Delaware..... Trash.... It's just certain places you can't get into...
Funny, this is on the same page of what I've been searching for periodically in my area. Just haven't found the right provider yet.
Location, Location, Location ......Good Luck