Seems like quite a few are BANNED!

With the exception of a goat roper, and a Dotard or two. Kinda boring with all post being ran by the same old "modus operandi". I will wait till a few more brain cells show up, and make it a challenge. LOL!
I’m not sure what the OP’s thread topic is. But it appears to be rude and insulting comments made to certain members of this forum. What else could be the reason for this thread?
I’m not sure what the OP’s thread topic is. But it appears to be rude and insulting comments made to certain members of this forum. What else could be the reason for this thread? Originally Posted by bambino
I thought I was on your ignore list.
Times are changing I suppose. Anyhow I am still waiting for a few more...
The number and character of "conservative" original postings has stayed the same for quite some time.

The character of the leftwing fascist original postings has substantially changed, with most most being obtusely related to current politics. Mostly, the leftwing fascist original posts are intended to inflame racial and gender hatred.

The big difference is that the new rules have limited the hijacking, peronal hatred, and bigotry that had fundamentally destroyed the value of this forum.

While some of the "conservative" posters have been banned, likely for a limited time, and likely for not staying on topic, most of the posters spouting leftwing, fascist, racebaiting, bigoted, hate-filled posts have self deported, since their positions were untenable when hate filled personal attacks were no longer allowed.
duplicate
The number and character of "conservative" original postings has stayed the same for quite some time.

The character of the leftwing fascist original postings has substantially changed, with most most being obtusely related to current politics. Mostly, the leftwing fascist original posts are intended to inflame racial and gender hatred.

The big difference is that the new rules have limited the hijacking, peronal hatred, and bigotry that had fundamentally destroyed the value of this forum.

While some of the "conservative" posters have been banned, likely for a limited time, and likely for not staying on topic, most of the posters spouting leftwing, fascist, racebaiting, bigoted, hate-filled posts have self deported, since their positions were untenable when hate filled personal attacks were no longer allowed. Originally Posted by kehaar
I think your post was both excellent commentary and entirely topical.

It is unfortunate that a few conservative posters were banned, and hopefully they will be rehabilitated.

While some of the "conservative" posters have been banned, likely for a limited time, and likely for not staying on topic, most of the posters spouting leftwing, fascist, racebaiting, bigoted, hate-filled posts have self deported, since their positions were untenable when hate filled personal attacks were no longer allowed. Originally Posted by kehaar
I think your post was both excellent commentary and entirely topical.

It is unfortunate that a few conservative posters were banned, and hopefully they will be rehabilitated.
I’m not sure it’s the posters that need to be rehabilitated.
I have two wishes: 1st wish is eccie had a button to push so I didnt have to see posts that I don't want to see again. My second wish is for all political posts to disappear from Eccie.

Now let's get back to talking about the hobby.
I have two wishes: 1st wish is eccie had a button to push so I didnt have to see posts that I don't want to see again. My second wish is for all political posts to disappear from Eccie.

Now let's get back to talking about the hobby.
How is the above post on topic??

Wake-ups ban hammer has been busy.

Now let's get back to talking about the hobby. Originally Posted by Fizley
Every other Forum on this Web Site pertains to "the Hobby". Feel free to indulge.
Why is this a topic for the Political Forum?? should be moved to NaT. Sandbox.

Now let's get back to talking about the hobby. Originally Posted by Fizley
I wish folks would learn how to use Eccie properly, and then they could block certain members if they wish.
when they get that down they can learn to not post duplicates and as an added bonus learn to not click on the political forum tab LOL!