Sooooo Long Houston! Had fun!

Well........ I will be moving out of Houston in a few days and wanted to say thanks for all the fun! Special thanks to the hobbyist upon who's reviews and commentary influenced many of my decisions! The most influential are but not limited to: SilverState53, Threshold, Sharkman, Skittles, Shakespeare, Anandaman and many more! I had so many great visits with a variety of different providers, many I saw more than once and my ATF's know who they are! I took it seriously to write a review when I felt I had something to contribute and could share with the community and I really only had one bad experience but it was all about the chemistry not being there, not performance based. I missed my opportunity to get to see some providers who I wanted to see, just couldn't get the timing right or just ran out of time! If I do get back to Houston I will try again, but no plans for a return in sight! Again thanks everyone, stay safe and have fun! I know I sure did!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-28-2017, 09:06 AM
^^best of luck sir!
Indeed, much Irish luck on your new path and a toast to your future!

Sorry I never got the chance to polish your shillelagh or kiss your Blarney Stones, pout.
All the best on your future endeavors and adventures!
You are one of a kind. Stay sweet and best wishes to you.
Bye luv! Will miss our talks. Safe travels and best wishes!
Noooo! So sad you are leaving. :'(
Bye sweety! Hope the best for you!
Safe travels my friend................!!! If you decide to delve back into the hobby again.....................

..............We'll keep a light on for you brother....................... .

Best to ya!!
All the best to you! Good luck!
Bye My Aubie greatest friend and sports companion and kicking my ass in pool with a kiss here and a kiss there.
We will always have #WDE / #WFE
GO WAR EAGLES ��. Will keep in touch. ��
A genuine sweetheart and very much will be missed!!
Adios there OPB it was a pleasure meeting you !
Awwwwww so long baby I'm glad that I had the chance to meet such a great guy!!! Thanks for the TV babes lol I think of you everyday that I watch it hehehe! You still have to come and see mzluvly and I before you leave!
Awwwwww so long baby I'm glad that I had the chance to meet such a great guy!!! Thanks for the TV babes lol I think of you everyday that I watch it hehehe! You still have to come and see mzluvly and I before you leave! Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Wish I could! Certain that I will be missing a fabulous time!

Thanks again everyone!😁