Need advice about getting more clients

I pretty much do everything except bareback sex... But lately since no one wants to do reviews anymore it's hard to get clients they feel not having any new reviews is kinda sketchy... I only have 3 bad reviews out of 15 reviews 1 doesn't say a reason at all. The 2nd one the guy was angry I wouldn't have sex without a condom... I specified that to him over and over before I got there... he got pissed and ended the session because of it then lied about what happened... I notified an admin about it even tried to show proof but they did nothing and didn't care... And the 3rd one the guy just totally bad mouthed my breasts because their big but have a little droop to them. So alot of guys think I'm a BBW because of how he described me... But I'm only 135lbs... I really need advice on how to get new clients... Running out of options I already tired updating my photos with new pics but still nothing.. when I do review specials they pay that rate but never actually do a review so that's a waste of time...

Please help me out guys! I need to know what I'm doing wrong on this site...
Pay a visit to the southeast. There will be tons of new clients who would appreciate a beautiful woman around.
Pay a visit to the southeast. There will be tons of new clients who would appreciate a beautiful woman around. Originally Posted by xevious1

Where are Southeast? I would love to know!
Well....... my .02 cents..... I looked over your showcase......

Smile more....... Straighten out your pics.... majority are all sideways......

Don't dwell on what other reviewers say NO about you for. Instead learn from it.... Correct it..... They are called "Reviews" for a reason. Just like you would "review" a restaurant..... You either liked it or didn't and you'd either recommend or wouldn't........

Here.............. I corrected the pics for you.....

Your a good lookin girl....... Just smile more, you want some pics.... I'll take some hot ones for ya........ PM me........

You're not BBW hon, you're RW Curvy and you carry it well for your frame (aaaaand you're fun sized). The words "Curvy and Vulumptuous" get abused on this board, most would be considered RW "Small BBW and BBW". Weight is just a number on the scale so, don't get hung up on that. Keep your chin up, it'll get better

Have you looked into P411 and Theeroticreview.com?
^^^^^ i <3 Axoxo

Kitten....just a couple of things for now:

1. the pics are not attractive at all. I bet more men that see you at the grocery store think more about fucking you than guys looking at the showcase.

2. Regulars should be paying your bills. Surely you can connect with enough nice men that even a monthly visit from each gets key bills paid. If you can't do that, maybe you have something else going on.
Where are Southeast? I would love to know! Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr
There is a lot of competition in the ebony market and the N girls seem to have the right formula.
My advice would be ....

Post more. You have been here a while but I have never heard of you or even seen you post.

Remove the "asshole" picture.

Correct your location from Dallas and say the side of Houston you are located on.

Since your no reviews are on the first page, I'd say something about them briefly on your showcase. Maybe why you feel they occurred and how you feel that you have fixed the issue(s). Make sure not too blame anything on the client when discussing the "no's" .... even if in your heart you feel the client is at fault.

If you are working out of a hotel and have the ability to move around all over town, start a thread in co-ed and ask what side of town guys would like to see you visit next.
better pics would help babe....be creative with your advertising......get involved in discussions...and alsio consider offering specials to your repeats

good luck babe
Have you thought about running some Christmas specials??
BeeDub makes good points.
My advice would be ....

Post more. You have been here a while but I have never heard of you or even seen you post.

Remove the "asshole" picture.

Correct your location from Dallas and say the side of Houston you are located on.

Since your no reviews are on the first page, I'd say something about them briefly on your showcase. Maybe why you feel they occurred and how you feel that you have fixed the issue(s). Make sure not too blame anything on the client when discussing the "no's" .... even if in your heart you feel the client is at fault.

If you are working out of a hotel and have the ability to move around all over town, start a thread in co-ed and ask what side of town guys would like to see you visit next. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
+1
1. Take new pictures. Your current ones are not flattering at all.
2. Show a smile or some personality. You come off looking disinterested or indifferent.
3. If you insist on taking pictures in what one can assume is your bedroom, then make your bed. Also tidy up your room. It would cause anyone who does book with your overall hygiene or cleanliness.
4. Fix your avatar.
5. Post ads more consistently.
6. Do not become one of those providers that camp out in the ISO forum.
7. If you do end in Co-Ed please remember everything you post is considered a reflection on you. Any thread you start will be considered an ad. Any reply will be twisted to fit whatever narrative suits the trolls.
8. I do not believe you are on preferred412. Join it!
9. Never dispute a no review in open forum. It never ends well. Silence is golden in those cases.
10. Your biography on your showcase. Fix it! That opening sentence? Paragraph? Run-on? It is a jumbled mess of incoherent sentence structure.
I remember wanting to see you a while back and sent a PM, but you never responded.

A lot of good points are being made here.