Favorite/Least Favorite Area To Hobby

Guys & Girls:

What is your favorite area to hobby? (Galleria-Westchase,
North Houston, Clear Lake, Med Center, etc..)

How far is "too far", to drive?

What is an area that you absolutely try to avoid/ will not visit?

May be a silly question to some, but I've always stayed inside the loop (Galleria-Westchase areas). So, I'm just curious as to what goes on in other areas of the city. 💋
Galleria area during certain times of the day and year.. traffic can mess up your schedule.

distance wise.. 30 miles at most, often I find the ladies and places that are in the outer regions are less of a risk and fun
Galleria area during certain times of the day and year.. traffic can mess up your schedule.

distance wise.. 30 miles at most, often I find the ladies and places that are in the outer regions are less of a risk and fun Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern
I couldn't agree more! Galleria traffic can be a nightmare!
I try to absolutely avoid this dreadful area..............

......CoEd...... where threads come to die and Die the second they are started...............

Lol................

I will go anty where I wanna go...I stay strapped (at least 100 rounds with 40 on me at any one time) ...I don't like though when negroes be staring at my ride too long...I start to fidget. but I love the Galleria area...Fine hoes galore...
^^ interesting comments.

Since I travel into town weekly I am restricted to areas I go. The Galeria and downtown are too far out of way. My best areas are north, SW or south.

Sam
^^ interesting comments.

Since I travel into town weekly I am restricted to areas I go. The Galeria and downtown are too far out of way. My best areas are north, SW or south.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
What's interesting? I keep two fire arms and 2-3 clips ;-) at any time with my sub-machine gun in the car...people crazy out here man...and if I'm going out I'm not going by myself the perp(s) going with me if that's the worst case scenario..I'm pretty determined on that....God willing .

But yeah just research your gals and you should be fine where ever you go.
Guys & Girls:

What is your favorite area to hobby? (Galleria-Westchase,
North Houston, Clear Lake, Med Center, etc..)

How far is "too far", to drive?

What is an area that you absolutely try to avoid/ will not visit?

May be a silly question to some, but I've always stayed inside the loop (Galleria-Westchase areas). So, I'm just curious as to what goes on in other areas of the city. 💋 Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Girl really lol you wild as hell LOL
Girl really lol you wild as hell LOL Originally Posted by Cendell M
U know I have to do my "research" b4 hand! Lol..
clips......heh
"Clips" makes his knowledge questionable.
I will go anty where I wanna go...I stay strapped (at least 100 rounds with 40 on me at any one time) ...I don't like though when negroes be staring at my ride too long...I start to fidget. but I love the Galleria area...Fine hoes galore... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm an aspiring community organizer. and I understand . . . . Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

How do you reconcile this? You just make it too easy.

• pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 06:23 AM
Favorite: med center (close)
Least favorite: hobby (ptsd).. ha ha. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1171058
Favorite: med center (close)
Least favorite: hobby (ptsd).. ha ha. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1171058 Originally Posted by pxmcc
Wth happened? I mean. I can pretty much imagine. Glad ur good!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Wth happened? I mean. I can pretty much imagine. Glad ur good! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Miliyah session went ufc lol when her pimp busted in. no worries, i got a kick out of it. but i do steer clear of Hobby unless i already know the gal.