10 points r'us from a mod

So anywho whilst im a delight as a consumer i have slowed my hobbying down a tad. Please help me understand why you grown adults smash the rtm button reporting to daddy "mods". Like wtf. I dont know what the fuck ten points mean or even give a fuck. A certain individual posted a video of another individual, and got 58,000 dollars in go fund me money. Man, i only wish, i would drown in pussy. Look if these characters existed when i went to school they wouldnt have made it. Moderate yourself folks. We adults right. Pm the member and solve it. Snitching is for well....and the actual post was highly questionable as to being an offense. I love me some soul music.....
....and the actual post was highly questionable as to being an offense. Originally Posted by shinepro
What was the 10-point post?
Like wtf. Originally Posted by shinepro

Chicage! I barely read that eccie guidelines. I cant repeat what i said, but it was just some straight hoe shit, and as i jamm this old school frankie bev and maze, you know that soul shit, and now i see franks in concert and his voice sounds like shit i say soul why!! Soul why!
Wow. I need an interpreter. Or better meds....
word salad
I'm guessing the points related to this dumb-ass thread.
^^^^^ Correct. And it's rare that i hit the rtm but that wasn't personal.

smi can confirm if i was first. likely so because it was within the first hour.
The real question is what was this $58,000 video so I can recreate that sh*t and go back to Dubai on the next Emirates flights jumpin'?!
I'm guessing the points related to this dumb-ass thread. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I haven't been here long, but I'd venture toward the stream of consciousness that when a mod has to edit your post within the title AND first sentence of the post AND said post violates guidelines in which the words "indecency" and "children" exist in the same sentence...

...ya dun f*ked up gud.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Chicage! I barely read that eccie guidelines. I cant repeat what i said, but it was just some straight hoe shit, and as i jamm this old school frankie bev and maze, you know that soul shit, and now i see franks in concert and his voice sounds like shit i say soul why!! Soul why! Originally Posted by shinepro
shine after my 14th ban, i finally read the rules. great fucking read btw. but with respect to other members' infractions, i was happier b4 i read the rules. i was like, holy shit. glad i aint a mod. now i pick and choose my rtms, and your post was not among 'em. the gist of your post was correct, btw..