I Offer This Deal to WTF

Proposed deal with WTF:
I will quit going to see Asian hookers at AMPS if you quit allowing your subcontractors to hire illegal immigrants or hire them yourself. You must only use and allow your subcontractors to use people legally authorized to work in the USA.
Deal??
  • CJ7
  • 02-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Proposed deal with WTF:
I will quit going to see Asian hookers at AMPS if you quit allowing your subcontractors to hire illegal immigrants or hire them yourself. You must only use and allow your subcontractors to use people legally authorized to work in the USA.
Deal?? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
why would anyone make a deal with A POS like you ?

pretentious sob ain't ya ?
why would anyone make a deal with A POS like you ?

pretentious sob ain't ya ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Did someone just rip off your head and stuff shit down your throat?
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2014, 04:32 PM
If they start working 24/7 like your Asian slaves do , you got a deal! Until then let your conscious be your guide.
Is Joseph Goebbels still making your sammiches?
If they start working 24/7 like your Asian slaves do , you got a deal! Until then let your conscious be your guide. Originally Posted by WTF
They were never mine nor were they slaves.

I'm always conscious of my conscience. It tells me that when I employ, or cause to be employed, illegal workers, that I both exploit the illegal workers, and cheat American citizens.

So I hope we both contribute towards the eradication of the practice.
Did someone just rip off your head and stuff shit down your throat? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No, CBJ7 has been like that for some time.

If they start working 24/7 like your Asian slaves do , you got a deal! Until then let your conscious be your guide. Originally Posted by WTF
Com'n WTF, you bill them out at 32/8. Then you send them to the hospital without health insurance whenever they get injured. That's the Democratic way.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Hospital? We stitch'em up with duct tape and send'em back to work. I give their women free birth control just in case JewishLawyer is out on the prowl!
Proposed deal with WTF:
Deal?? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Man do I wish there was some money attached to this so I could get some of the action. I've been to his business and job sites and you would lose that bet. You had better get use to Rose Palm.
I suggest Love Field...