"No Regrets" says Susan Rice for misleading the American people

Susan Rice continues to say that she put out the best and only information that was available at the time says she has no regrets for what she did. The CIA, military commanders, the assistant to the ambassador in Libya have all said that they all said it was terrorism. So she lied again. As for 2012, at best she was wrong and worst she was involved in a cover up for politicial purposes and she has no regrets.

For massive failure she got a promotion.
"No regrets" Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ted Nugent is a pimple on civilized society!

Greg Abbott should be held accountable for agreeing to campaign with the scumbag.
Well tricky Dick got a pardon.
I listened to here lie through her teeth, AGAIN.
It comes so easily for those people.
The more she is on these talk shows, the better............She is the embarrassment that defines the Team Obama.....No one thinks Obama is doing a good job, especially matters of state....

http://www.realclearworld.com/articl...es_110196.html

And worse than Rice? UN Ambassador Samantha Powers (another radical lefty from Team Obama who is an embarrassment). Most recently with her tweets regarding the murder of Daniel Pearl.
Well tricky Dick got a pardon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you're implying that she committed an impeachable offense...

Get your ass back in line Tex. I know how to deal with stubborn jackasses (you give em a kick)_

Get your ass back in line Tex. I know how to deal with stubborn jackasses (you give em a kick)_ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You said it pimple butt. My comment was about our bud Dick.
We're talking about Susan Rice and not Dick Nixon. I can kick your butt back to the original post as well Jackass.
We're talking about Susan Rice and not Dick Nixon. I can kick your butt back to the original post as well Jackass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can't get your gimpy leg high enough tick turd. No she didn't.

Get your ass back in line Tex. I know how to deal with stubborn jackasses (you give em a kick)_ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fuck Ted Nugent and Greg Abbott! And while we are on a roll, fuck JD Idiot.

Did I miss anyone?