Hillary the Liar finally revealed

did you know that according to the HildeWhore, she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary the first mountaineer to successfully climb Mt. Everest and live to prove it? ahahaha

http://www.investors.com/hillary-cli...uma%20confused

a "slight" problem with that ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Hillary

• During her husband’s first term, she said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt. Everest. Snopes.com says the story “was almost certainly a bit of fiction invented for political expediency.” In fact, Clinton was born in 1947; Hillary the climber reached Everest’s summit in 1953.

Born Hillary Diane Rodham
October 26, 1947 (age 68)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

hahaha SNICK! let's look at more of the Hildewhore's many lies ..

Election 2016: A top aide to Hillary Clinton told a colleague almost three years ago that the then-secretary of state was “often confused.” Does the nation really want a frequently befuddled president?

Over the summer, a Clinton aide inadvertently admitted that Hillary was not fit for the presidency. Campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri said in August that Clinton “didn’t really think it through” when she chose to use her personal email account rather than a secure government account for official State Department business.

Palmieri likely didn’t realize at the time that she was saying Clinton did not have the judgment to be president. But that was the essence of it.

And it wasn’t the first time an aide has inadvertently made the honest admission that Clinton isn’t fit to serve as America’s chief executive. In January 2013, only days before Clinton left the State Department, close and trusted assistant Huma Abedin emailed a colleague that Hillary is “often confused.”

Abedin’s statement was a memo to another aide, Monica Hanley, who was to go over calls with Clinton and remind her that she had one upcoming with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

We learned about this email only Monday, when Judicial Watch released another batch of Clinton emails it had received from its Freedom of Information request. But at least we’re learning that Clinton is prone to confusion well ahead of the 2016 election. That’s information the American people deserve to know.

Those who’ve been paying attention, though, know that Clinton has been confused for some time. Consider these moments of befuddlement from Clinton’s career:

• In 2008 she said that she was forced to run across the tarmac to avoid sniper fire just after landing in Bosnia in 1996 on a first lady trip. Video showed her calmly walking across the tarmac.

• She has claimed, first in 1994, that she tried to join the Marines in the 1970s but was turned down because, at 26, she was too old. The story hasn’t been confirmed and few — probably no one, actually — believes it.

• In 1995, somehow documents wanted by federal investigators suddenly turned up at the White House after having been “missing” for almost two years. They were billing documents from the Rose Law Firm where Clinton worked and became involved in the Whitewater scandal. Clinton said she had “no idea” how they got there.

• Shortly after the 9-11 terrorist attacks, Clinton said her daughter Chelsea had been jogging around the World Trade Center that morning and popped into a coffee shop by the time the jets hit, a decision that saved her life. She even said Chelsea heard one of the planes hit a tower. None of it was true.

• Last year, she told the country in a network interview that she and Bill were “dead broke” when they left the White House in 2001. PolitiFact said this claim is “mostly false.”

Then there’s all the confusion about what caused the Benghazi terrorist attacks, the subpoena from the Select Committee on Benghazi she said she never received, the classified material on her personal email account, her role in the peace process in Northern Ireland, how she turned $1,000 into $100,000 investing in cattle futures, and that vast right-wing conspiracy.

That’s a lot of confusion. Or maybe it’s just a lot of lies.

SNICK! even her aides clam she's confused.

http://www.investors.com/politics/co...gence-meeting/

Hillary Clinton once questioned candidate Barack Obama’s ability to handle an emergency 3 a.m. phone call in the White House. It turns out she can’t even make a 9:30 a.m. call.

Yet she still craves the presidency.

In a Clinton television ad released in February 2008, the narrator talks about a “dangerous world” and announces that “there’s a phone in the White House, and it’s ringing” He then asks: “Who do you want answering the phone?” the implication being that Obama wasn’t the seasoned hand that Clinton was.

Nearly five years later, Clinton herself slept through what would have been a 9:30 a.m. post-Benghazi intelligence meeting. This is another valuable insight into Clinton’s behavior that we’re learning through the release of her State Department emails.

Among a batch of emails published last week by Judicial Watch, which had received them through court orders after filing Freedom of Information Act lawsuits, was a thread between Clinton and aide Monica Hanley. At 9:17 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, four days after the Benghazi terrorist attacks, Hanley told Clinton via email that “Dan will be at Whitehaven with the PDB at 9:30 a.m. this morning. He has some sensitive items that he would like to personally show you when he arrives.”

Clinton’s response at 10:43 a.m.: “I just woke up so I missed Dan.”

Are we supposed to believe that she’ll be more vigilant as president than she was as secretary of state?

Judicial Watch says the meeting that Clinton’s staff was trying to arrange was to be “about sensitive intelligence issues, including the Presidential Daily Brief, on a day she was to make a slew of phone calls to foreign leaders.” Since there was apparently no meeting, Clinton was therefore ill-prepared and at a disadvantage when she spoke to these foreign leaders later in the day.

Is this really the person who deserves to be president? Clinton’s running as a former secretary of state, but she has no foreign policy achievements to speak of. In fact, she left a trail of disasters behind. Libya. Iraq. Russia. The Islamic State. The entire Middle East in general is in a worse place today than when Obama took office and hired Clinton to be his secretary of state.

Her judgment is in question, as well. As another aide admitted over the summer, Clinton is not fit for the presidency and yet another has acknowledged that Clinton is “often confused.”

If another candidate makes an ad about a wake-up call for the 2016 election, it should be about a wake-up call for voters, warning them to stay away from Clinton’s name on the ballot.

http://www.investors.com/hillary-cli...uma%20confused
Hillary said that if she is elected then Bill will fix the economy.....Obama doesn't know the economy is broken but more importantly, Hillary is saying that she is not up to the job of president. She needs Bill.

Hillary couldn't bother to have someone check out her Russian push button (since she doesn't speak Russian, German, or even Spanish) to see if it actually said "RESET".
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2016, 03:43 PM
The Sir Edmund Hillary lie is my favorite. She was too stupid to think that one through!!
Hillary said that if she is elected then Bill will fix the economy.....Obama doesn't know the economy is broken but more importantly, Hillary is saying that she is not up to the job of president. She needs Bill.

Hillary couldn't bother to have someone check out her Russian push button (since she doesn't speak Russian, German, or even Spanish) to see if it actually said "RESET". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
it really said ..

ahahaha
Hillary's a liar. How shocking.
That's a lie.
The problem is the Dimocrats expect their candidates to lie.
They are never disappointed.
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2016, 09:35 PM
That's a lie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What lie are you talking about Mamboolah?
Hey, AssupIdiot, are you saying Hillary is not a liar?
That's a lie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what's a lie? every post you make or everything the hildewhore says? you tell me.

i've been waiting for you to post. you pig ass faggot

pucker up buttercup! pig! fag!
No I'm saying you are.
No I'm saying you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you talk big shit pig. go shit some more crap. pig.

No I'm saying you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, do you think Hillary is honest?
I think you're a liar
  • DSK
  • 06-04-2016, 09:37 AM
I think you're a liar Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How ironic, I think you are, also.

Quit sending me IM's - I just delete them you little faggot!!!