WTF

so do you have a problem with the General there small dick if so fuck off dick head
what did the chimp say? who knows? who cares? he's the chimp!

he is more gay than what the fox said .. GAY!!!

Your word is good enough for me, gary... Fuck 0zombies!

• DSK
  • 06-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Our military, and this country, is going straight into the shitter.

The old military and the country are gone with the wind.
Our military, and this country, is going straight into the shitter.

The old military and the country are gone with the wind. Originally Posted by DSK
vote for Trump. he'll pull a Reagan with the Military. and we all know how that turned out .. it restored the American Hegemony and crushed the USSR.

all hail Emperor Donald the first, ruler of the new American hegemony

so do you have a problem with the General there small dick if so fuck off dick head Originally Posted by gary5912
Your word is good enough for me, gary... Fuck 0zombies!

[] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Fucking retards, can't you even read? The military must be infested with assholes like you two zeros. No wonder the country is in the shitter with no nothings like you.
what did the chimp say? who cares!

ignore the chimp! fuck him
Fucking retards, ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just because you can't hear the music, doesn't mean the radio ain't playing!

Is your frustration on the board because the "mean guys" down at the stalls don't let you talk with you mouth full? Or do you prefer to just take care of their business? You should just about be ready for one of those AFL-CIO "Cadillac" health insurance plans! Your practically full time?
Fucking retards, can't you even read? The military must be infested with assholes like you two zeros. No wonder the country is in the shitter with no nothings like you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" no nothings " EKIM ? !!! What a doofus ! Keep showing that 2nd grade education that has taken 14 years ( so far ! ) for YOU to achieve !
Just because you can't hear the music, doesn't mean the radio ain't playing!

Is your frustration on the board because the "mean guys" down at the stalls don't let you talk with you mouth full? Or do you prefer to just take care of their business? You should just about be ready for one of those AFL-CIO "Cadillac" health insurance plans! Your practically full time? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh look stable sweepings has come to the aid of the retards. Count him in as one of the retards!!!
" no nothings " EKIM ? !!! What a doofus ! Keep showing that 2nd grade education that has taken 14 years ( so far ! ) for YOU to achieve ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Party of no, you fucking gay hillbilly
  • DSK
  • 06-04-2016, 09:54 AM
Fucking retards, can't you even read? The military must be infested with assholes like you two zeros. No wonder the country is in the shitter with no nothings like you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why should we read your link if you are too lazy or stupid to give us a synopsis?

Nevertheless, I read it. It says Ekim008 sucks dicks, and so does Assup.
for your info dick head I read the article and assholes like us are the ones that make it possible for commie dick heads like you to live in your mommies basement and post stupid shit like this post so fuck off cocksucker
  • DSK
  • 06-04-2016, 12:06 PM
You insult our intelligence and you write a sentence like that?

The proper usage would be "know nothings" you ignorant shithead.