User ID:: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rpy-39672.html
Phone: 682-561-6550
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Fort Worth
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long blackish/brunette hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Maybe 5'8. Huge ass and large MM's. Great body, definitely had some facial work done. Very pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
I think I may be blocked by her. No reason why tho. I've reached out maybe 7 times over 2 years and every single time straight to voicemail. I have left maybe 3 nice respectful messages and nothing. The very first time I actually got a call back but ringed once and she hung up. I only try so many times because she is super close to me.
Damn she looks hot.

Damn she looks hot.

Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia

I did that purposely so premium members could see. As I mentioned YMMV but L2 is possible. Anything else is very YMMV and should not be expected.
The review is kind of barely there OK for the price and activities.
While she looks amazing based on the photo's available. I'm guessing she's much ado about nothing. Meaning nothing of any consequence will happen while in her company except for a one way currency exchange. Nope
I have personally never had luck seeing her. I've tried several times and even booked on 2 separate occasions only to be ghosted at the time of our appointment. I'm tempted to try again solely based on how she looks in her pictures but honestly it just isn't worth it.
I have personally never had luck seeing her. I've tried several times and even booked on 2 separate occasions only to be ghosted at the time of our appointment. I'm tempted to try again solely based on how she looks in her pictures but honestly it just isn't worth it. Originally Posted by MikeHonchoHimself

It's really no reason for her to be as difficult as she is.
While she looks amazing based on the photo's available. I'm guessing she's much ado about nothing. Meaning nothing of any consequence will happen while in her company except for a one way currency exchange. Nope Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
She’s had plenty of reviews over the years, and all that I’ve read have been positive. I’ve not seen her myself, mainly because she doesn’t allow screening through p411 (even when she had an account there) or one of the message boards, but I’ve seen no evidence that once you get BCD you’ll have anything but an enjoyable session.
I visited a few months ago. She's worth the visit. Fun and flirty.
  • HAAO
  • 01-05-2024, 12:06 PM