Food

What types of food do you enjoy? I know this is random but I am quite curious to know.

I love sushi!
I luv luv luv a good grilled steak & baked potatoe...also new orleans wedding cake is awesome!
Slow smoked KANSAS CITY BBQ, any meat, veggie, fruit preferably or the smoker with sweet wood for flavor but never my own.
If my doctor and trainer were reading, and they may be!, I'd tell you that I love mediterranean. That's what I eat and enjoy mostly. But tipping my hat towards my Texas brothers I'll say that an occasional big plate of tex mex is hard to beat.
For outcalls to my room, I like a tray of sushi with several sushi choices, especially for a multi-hour date, with a couple of wine choices and several bottles of water. Some fine chocolates. On rare occasions, I've reserved a room that permits smoking, for ladies that smoke. Sharing a cigar can also be fun (no pun intended).
I love soul food. A big plate of oxtails over some white rice with gravy and of course can't forget fried chicken bahaha.
A good burger.

A good steak.

Sushi, specifically salmon sashimi. Spider rolls.

A well blackened tuna or swordfish is such a rarity but wonderful.

Well grilled corn or veggies.

When I think back to my best meals though, the most common theme: I was good and hungry.
Southern food!

Also what DR said
I luv luv luv a good grilled steak & baked potatoe.. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I was at an outcall to a hotel know for housing "blue collar transit workers" tonite.When I left the room to go to my car,there were 5 big burly black guys in the parking lot with a big bbq grill going and grilling chicken.......I told them it smelled so good.To which they replied-"You can beat good old fashioned mississippi style bbq from some fat ole mississippi boys"

How true!
Good Thai food

Sushi

A good Ribeye with sautéed mushrooms and potatoes

Linguine with Clam Sauce

Pralines

Tomatoes
I don't think you can beat some good old sockeye Alaskan salmon Cajun style. That'll grab your tonsils and give you heat. Served up with sautéed veges, broccoli and peppers.
Being a native, and now ex-pat from the UK, just love and miss pork pie with mushy peas. Dang it, you just can't find that combo in Texas. Gotta go home to taste that once more.
I am pretty mean on a grilld my steaks and seafood stuffed baked potatoes are to die for.Drunk chicken is pretty good too. Hell any thing i grill is awesome, its not braggin if you can back it up lol.
Really love Thanksgiving and Christmas time there's nothing deep fried turkey tooo.
Because stone cold said so
Chipped beef on toast.