Five things I won't be participating in after the Pandemic

Five things I won't be participating in after the Pandemic

5 Things I’ll Miss About the Pandemic

He lost me at When the COVID-19 pandemic vanishes into history (which, to be clear, isn’t happening yet).....
When he got to the keep wearing mask part, he confirmed he was an idiot
If I were a peasant I guess I'd be happy about not having to be around other sick peasants at work.
When he got to the keep wearing mask part, he confirmed he was an idiot Originally Posted by lilylivered
My dog does the same thing lol he thinks if he keeps sitting even longer or repeats the trick over and over he'll get more treats
I will certainly miss the plexiglass around the stage in strip clubs. It kept sweaty tits from smudging my glasses while tipping.
I will certainly miss the plexiglass around the stage in strip clubs. It kept sweaty tits from smudging my glasses while tipping. Originally Posted by brasil
Damn. Strip clubs have turned into just peep shows??
I will certainly miss the plexiglass around the stage in strip clubs. It kept sweaty tits from smudging my glasses while tipping. Originally Posted by brasil
I always left my glass's on my drink. win X2
my glass's clean and did not get in the way
waitress did not take my drink thinking ya been nursing it to long
I live down the street from THE BEST pizza IMO.always crazy busy but with curbside pickup would order, pull in and someone would throw the pizza in my back seat and away I go. same thing at our local liquor store. I need wine and vodka, ok , someone walks out and throws it in the car.Hate covid , love curbside pickup
Also I went to Asia 7 years ago and everyone on air korea wore masks. just because they are germaphobes.strange to me as I had never seen it before but hey ,who likes sitting next to the guy hacking his lungs out for 12 hour flight
Also I went to Asia 7 years ago and everyone on air korea wore masks. just because they are germaphobes.strange to me as I had never seen it before but hey ,who likes sitting next to the guy hacking his lungs out for 12 hour flight Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
yep they have been conditioned....