Switter sex workers friendly site

Kisses to all that roll with this new adventure in
FINDING ....( trying to lighten the mood)
XOXOXOX
BELLA
Switter:boriqua4u69
Lol
My Switter
@seekingp
I’m on SWITTER: alanakay

Find me & suck my pussy xoxo
Most everyone in the Kansas City Metro is on Switter.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-17-2018, 06:38 AM
I'm glad eccie is coming back. Switter is Sex Worker friendly, but not so much for clients. No reviews, hard to find providers, etc.
I agree Fsn57 . minimal xhit1 chat and zero meets.. But Im on there @Viviangates
I actually met with a few newbies from switter... I like the platform they have as everyone is basically really nice there... they could add a review section maybe to our profiles somehow maybe auto pin to our profiles maybe? I also think that with the comeback of eccie that switter is going to want to keep up with the this site .... and the flow of things to not die out ....so by adding a review section would be the smart thing for them to do in order to stay afloat with the likings of other "looking to make new friends" platforms ... but even so its still a great platform that even with eccie being back i will still utilize switter as well
me too!!its so nice! an most are very supportive!

if you just google your city you can find girls in your area!
  • Fsn57
  • 06-17-2018, 10:26 PM
I actually met with a few newbies from switter... I like the platform they have as everyone is basically really nice there... they could add a review section maybe to our profiles somehow maybe auto pin to our profiles maybe? I also think that with the comeback of eccie that switter is going to want to keep up with the this site .... and the flow of things to not die out ....so by adding a review section would be the smart thing for them to do in order to stay afloat with the likings of other "looking to make new friends" platforms ... but even so its still a great platform that even with eccie being back i will still utilize switter as well Originally Posted by Randilyn
I found the site client unfriendly. The no review thing is almost hostile with some of the providers over there. That's something I just don't understand, without clients there are no providers.

If eccie gets close to normal, I don't imagine I'll ever log on to switter again.
If you don't mind me asking..

What bridge app is the best to use?
For iphonex....ty

Twitter: @angelina_lacy
Switter: @angelinalacy

Follow me... I follow back
I love Switter (@TDeLaFee), I've met some awesome clients & have learned a great deal from awesome providers . If you are there just to post an ad & go about your day it may not work so well for you. It definitely showcases personalities (which I LOVE)✨ In order to search, hashtags are YOUR friends ! I will probably be back & forth between the sites but I find the Switter boards to be a lot friendlier & open (plus less clicking lol). But that's just my take on the platform ❤️
  • Lia88
  • 06-18-2018, 10:26 AM
@Puertoricanlia