Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

Wear a chastity device while wearing a but plug as she massages my balls and ass. That really gets me fired up, then a good pegging while still in the chastity device. My cock can't get hard, can't be touched, then I flip over and she does me missionary until I beg for the cage to be removed. Then we do a lazy missionary.

Agony and ecstacy all in one. One time I wept for joy doing this.
yep I am a horny old lady!

I have a new kinda play I LUV....not really kinky,but like a fetish.......I luv to have a gent rub warm coconut oil on my ass cheeks and slide his dick on top!
My top two are anal play and bondage. However there is so much more that I either enjoy or would like to learn more about.
Same here. No charge.
We required them to get the hotel, condoms, ect., and she just supplied the pussy.
Years of fun is what made me what I am today. A PERVERT.

No shit. Wife is retired from govt and at 55 is still pretty hot. These guys are getting this for free at an upscale hotel with no time limit. Hell it could go all night. Originally Posted by toutiorix
1) I love DATO but would like to take that to a new level and try sticking my tongue up inside a ladies ass and then just tongue fuck her while she uses a vib on her clit. (Ive never done this yet)

2) DT BBBJ and when Im ready, she takes me all the way down and holds it there while I shoot my whole load directly down in her throat. (Never have done that either)

Would probably take 2 dates to accomplish both as some ladies dont like assplay, and others cant DT or swallow.
  • Otoka
  • 12-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Alana Kay, would love to make this happen. I love feet. And I’m in Austin.
  • Otoka
  • 12-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Forgot to post my two.
1: getting pegged while in 69 is pretty much the best
2: sloppy DT/FF. I mean with spit bubbles and mucus dripping onto her tits and stomach and her nose running sloppy.
Mine would be

Feet/toes

Public/semi public sex
I love giving oral, I have an oral fixation. Girl or guy doesn't matter.
And daddy daughter role-play
damn lots of kinky fuckers here...woohhohohoo!!

I'm pretty sure that Dallas Rain could find my 3rd and 4th.
I’ve had the pleasure of both experiences in one session with a favorite San Antonio provider. Lots of fun!!!

PM me if you’d like to know who.
1) I love DATO but would like to take that to a new level and try sticking my tongue up inside a ladies ass and then just tongue fuck her while she uses a vib on her clit. (Ive never done this yet)

2) DT BBBJ and when Im ready, she takes me all the way down and holds it there while I shoot my whole load directly down in her throat. (Never have done that either)

Would probably take 2 dates to accomplish both as some ladies dont like assplay, and others cant DT or swallow. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy

I’ve had the pleasure of both experiences in one session with the same San Antonio provider. Lot’s of fun!!!

PM me for more info.
I don't think I could possibly pick just two but some of my favorites in no particular order:

Ass/pussy worship / facesitting
Foot worship
Edging
Fucked hard...love it.. bend me over, treat me like a bitch, and hammer that ass... PLEASE!!!