WHATdoesMONEYforNOTHINGmeanS.A .T. QUESTION? Is it United States RUNNINGaKUNGfuHUSTLEmovieSCAM to get rich people to AMERICA to then ROB in a United States people are THEpoorestWHOrob money to spend on Black Friday, aDAYtheyCAN'TaffordTObuyANYTHI NG.

WHAT DOES MONEY FOR NOTHING MEAN S.A.T. QUESTION? Is it a irony, metaphor, drama, or is it United States RUNNING A KUNG FU HUSTLE MOVIE SCAM to get rich people to AMERICA to then ROB in a United States people are THE POOREST WHO ROB money to spend on Black Friday, a day they can't afford to buy any thing.
yup
yup Originally Posted by winn dixie
LE 21
IRAQ BET ARMY -> LE -> 21
Please stop. Your posts are stupid. You're doing nothing but wasting space.
Go fuck a girl and post something pertinent.
Hear a little hint: FIVE FINGER PUNCH SCAM: 1 pinky, 2 wedding ring, 3 fuck u, 4 pointing, 5 penus up FINGER like checkmate scam U.S. ID/Pass port (Hollywood makeup) not worth anything. pentagon palm of your hand M for money missing
M for Mental MSNBC as in before Jesus Moses flush wind(WINDOWS) of change (HOPE AND CHANGE ROBBERY SCAM) NO MISTAKE THE ONE WORD FOR RACISM "OBAMA" WHO MAKE UNCLE BEN - 0 or O or bit I 0(wall rig 0) or CIRCLE K rounder RIG 0 Moses Ramey Grain 21 st 22 st jobs, HOLLYWOOD EXTRA 21 $
Wall Street MAD or MONEY CNBC MISSING PENTAGON ROUNDER?
check mate rumor scam
check mate rumor scam Originally Posted by lolhahaha
SORRY thats connect four that sunk my battleship. Payday when pass go reading othello. Stratego me favorite but no need to get ruffhouse bout it. PB And MB got monopoly on games. want rob and scam play mouse trap
Please stop. Your posts are stupid. You're doing nothing but wasting space.
Go fuck a girl and post something pertinent. Originally Posted by pittlicker
... I surely cannot make heads or tails of the
fellow's strange accent. .. Can you?

Surely glad we didn't have this shit on the other site.
Though I'm rather certain it's NOT Aborigine dialect.

### Salty
Thats CJohnny in disguise. Did u ever find your money!
financing a wheel of fortune/speed scam

Who said it?

Guess you did not work for bug ATT Congo movie front os a.

The ROCKAFELLA - the rock fell down gulf Mexico create the state of " LA " Yahoo !, Texas Lending Park Wildlife FLOUNDER X-GAME
According to Dire Straights--- Money for Nothing means you get your chicks for free.