Maskz

IF this topic is not allowed, please delete
Im not trying to break rulez

I see people wear masks in stores..great
I see people no wear masks in stores, ok??

BUT I see peolpe wear a mask wrong, (on their chin, sideways, etc)

and I conclude
1 you are dumb and dont know how to wear a masks properly
2 you are gutless, you dont want to wear a mask, so you wear one wrong. cause you lack the guts to NOT wear one

So you are 1 or 2 or both, I see no other option.

go on, what are the other options?
I already did my stint of two weeks to slow the spread - so we're all good now.
I wear a mask in public places, such as Lowes, Walgreens, and going into a restaurant.

It’s not that big of a deal.
I complied with the Mask Mandates when they were in force. I never wore one when I was outside or when driving. Although I am not vaccinated at this present time, I've done my very best to stay healthy and unexposed. Clean Diet, regular exercise and good supplementation.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2021, 11:45 AM
I wear them where required.

Hardly anyone wears them where I visit at anymore.
I wear them where required.

Hardly anyone wears them where I visit at anymore. Originally Posted by WTF
I haven't been wearing one for a few months now since the mandate has been lifted. I still see people wearing them but like the OP stated they wear them wrong or they have them pulled down.
... They have signs up - asking people to wear them
while inside the grocery and certain shoppes.

But the people NOT wearing masks while inside surely
outnumber the masked - 70% - 30%.

### Salty
I wish the whole mask thing had not become a political football.

I am a conservative. I wear a mask because it seems like a common sense thing to do.

Just because I wear a mask in certain situations does not mean that Biden is any less of an old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt piece of shit.
  • H&H
  • 12-13-2021, 08:00 PM
I completely agree.
And wearing a mask doesn’t make you any less of a Trumpist RWW.

Unfortunately, some people can’t understand that public health and TV bullshit are not interdependent.

Of course, in some parts of the country, it’s impossible to wear a mask over the oxygen mask worn in between puffs.
Never have, never will. Walking into the grocery store, watching the Karens scatter like cockroaches was entertaining. It seems most people have had enough of the bullshit and don’t bother wearing them, so the paranoia is more attenuated nowadays.
  • H&H
  • 12-14-2021, 01:05 PM
Some articles were comparing masks to wearing condoms. But I just don't think there is any comparison at all since masks cannot stop a virus. Maybe a face condom and portable oxygen tanks would do the trick!
Never have, never will. Walking into the grocery store, watching the Karens scatter like cockroaches was entertaining. It seems most people have had enough of the bullshit and don’t bother wearing them, so the paranoia is more attenuated nowadays. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Sure. You’re THAT guy. Not remotely surprised.

Fly much?
I'm so used to wearing them now that I don't even think about it. It's kind of a habit now when I arrive somewhere in a public place - turn off the car, grab a mask off the dashboard and get going. And hell, I'm fully vaccinated and I still wear them.

Fly much? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lol. Yeah, you pull that shit at an airport, you'll wind up in cuffs.
...Walking into the grocery store, watching the Karens scatter like cockroaches was entertaining... Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Now try nuzzling up to them and smell their hair and fondle them. Oh sure, it's creepy-AF, but Presidential at the same time.