attack site... or is it?

FYI, trend micro internet security software is now blocking eccie as an attack site. Does anyone know why? Is there a specific hazard present? A script or something similar? Here is the link to why trend micro says Eccie could be an attack site http://safebrowsing.clients.google.c...splay.php?f=97
From the owner:
we have eliminated the vulnerability and are finding and removing anything that could have possibly been compromised...which seems to be limited to certain .swf files only (flash banner ads)

the warning is due to the fact that we were listed as possibly having malware. we will have to get that tag removed, but making sure that before we request the review we have cleared everything up and patched up any and every possible hole.

very sorry for this alarming development, but we are working round the clock to put this behind us. appreciate your patience. Originally Posted by St. Chris
It happens. Its a pain but nothing I can live with. Can't wait till its all back to normal.
I saw a similar message from my browser a couple of hours ago..thanks for clearing that up Johnnybax...and thanks for asking the question 3piece..