Suggestion for posts in West Texas

Since West Texas is such a big place, would it make sense for all posts to identify what city they are related to in the subject line? Something as simple as AMA, LUB, or EP would really help narrow down the relevant information. I think all sections of the board could benefit from this but especially the provider ads and reviews sections. IMHO.
I have made that suggestion off and on for a while.

Now, if we could get everyone doing it....
It does seem that the El Paso guys do that in the review sections in the title/subject. Only makes sense we are the ones isolated from the rest.
All reviews have a place for location as it is.
All reviews have a place for location as it is. Originally Posted by cash69
Yes but I am guessing the OP meant in the title/subject line. So that you can skip posts not in your area.
It does seem that the El Paso guys do that in the review sections in the title/subject. Only makes sense we are the ones isolated from the rest. Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Yes, I agree, we do. I will continue to do that and hope others follow suit.

I will sometimes read reviews from other cities only to wish I hadn't because it's a great review and the provider isn't in EP. Maybe it's my way of cutting back on window shopping.
AMEN Lost. I feel the same way, and after today it's like salt in the wound. I tried calling four others, and I shoulda waited, or taken my own advice. Oh well. I will try to continue to put the city in the title.