New to the hobby and nervous.

I am new to this and I was wanting to see Justjackie. She is currently in my town and I think she's beautiful but I am very nervous. Any tips or suggestions? My main concern is LE.

Thank you!
  • td476
  • 03-13-2011, 06:19 PM
I've seen Jackie before when she was based in Amarillo. She is a sweet girl and we had a great time. However, I have not seen her since she moved to Dallas. As always, you should always do your research and check her reviews. But, personally I think Jackie would be a good first timer.
I've seen Jackie before when she was based in Amarillo. She is a sweet girl and we had a great time. However, I have not seen her since she moved to Dallas. As always, you should always do your research and check her reviews. But, personally I think Jackie would be a good first timer. Originally Posted by td476

Thank you for your input!
Jump in head first buddy! She is legit so have fun.
Justjackie and Karagirl were my two firsts in Amarillo. You wont be disappointed. Mention that you saw their ads on here and you will be able to squelch some of their nervousness as well.
I have responded to your PM amatx. You are also getting good feedback on the thread on the main discussion board.
preferred411.com
  • Z10
  • 03-16-2011, 08:20 PM
I too saw Jackie when she was in Amarillo. She is for real.