URL / Website: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-b11a45e843b4
City: hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: outcall i got the room
Activities: lfk, BBBJ, Dato, daty, Mish, k9
Hair Length and Color: same as pics
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A little heavier than pics, not as pretty as pics but not bad. Once you get her number you can see more pics on social media, they are all pretty much myspace angles but shes not bad
Recommendation: No
Wow, could've seen Quinn 4 that much or less.
For SA i usually give them a few bucks meet up for lunch first. most time pictures are real old. Sometimes you get one that is the same. SA girls are convinced they gonna get fifty shades of grey money lol
See in the new orleans area i never really had any problems with dated pics on SA. On bp and stuff of course and on here, fake and dated pics galore or just hiding their flaws, like a mommy tummy, just scummy shit. But on SA they were usually honest, i guess i could have just been lucky. Nashville is a different story, not much difference between bp, review sites and SA in Nashville, from my pov anyway. The best hos are still on SA though even in nashville.

I sent a chick on her way not long ago, she sent really hot pics, that were her just old, talked a good game, drove to my apartment which is like 1.5 hours from her. Was like 50lbs heavier, dirty clothes, i could smell smoke on her. I was like nah hun im sorry this aint gonna work. Gave her like 30 buck gas money and told her to hit the bricks. Of course she threatened me on the way out. Some people are just trash, like its my fault this retard is sending outdated pics.

I have no problems meeting up though, i know most of the good sb wont fuck anyone, they wanna be attracted to them. But this sarah chick nah, thats a 100 dollar date all day, really the only reason i pulled the trigger is because i dont have much time to find someone when i come to nola, with everything being shut down it was hard to find someone on the fly and short notice. from now on though im just gonna stick to the regulars i have there and still some solid girls in agencies i havent seen yet