Quirky providors

After getting a slight buzz after a few beers tonight I got kind of nostalgic about past hobby experiences. When I first started the hobby I ran into a couple of providers with weird quirks. One was a tiny provider with a hot body with small breasts. She was kind of hung up about them and refused to take her bra off. I assured her that they were fine, but she still got mad if I even touched her bra. Another never took off her shoes, which were boots most of the time. At first I thought it was sexy, but then I asked her to take them off and she refused. She told me that she never took off her shoes as a safety precaution. I never gave her any reason to doubt her safety, but she still refused. I saw her in the neighborhood of 8-10 times over several months and I never saw her feet during an appointment. I started to think she might be hiding something, but then at a random public encounter I saw her wearing sandals and her feet were fine.

Anyone else run into providers with interesting quirks ?
Did she have web feet? Saw that in a movie " She is out of your league" or something like that. Good comedy. I guess I have not hobbied long enough to experiance a quirky provider as of yet.

No.....she had pretty feet.
I like your avatar .. Is that Bubbles ?
Yep, that's Bubbles
I've had a couple not want to take off their bras either. I convinced one to do so. She was a little shy from her breast reduction scars but I didn't mind. I like stretch marks and scars.

I had a "wicked" provider who left her shirt on the whole session.

Anyone else run into providers with interesting quirks ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I'm dying to know.. Do I have any quirks?

Jk. Please don't post them here..
Haha! I am loving this! If I have any quirks, tell me as well! I need a good laugh at myself! I was told once, I am a talker. Not in a bad way. Just a people person kinda talker.lol
I'm dying to know.. Do I have any quirks?
Well, the thing with yodeling while bouncing on a pogo stick is a little odd
Well, the thing with yodeling while bouncing on a pogo stick is a little odd Originally Posted by justabloke
Have known of a provider who Humm during BBBJ to the music being played.
Have known of a provider who Humm during BBBJ to the music being played. Originally Posted by shorty
I've done that before! Didn't know it was quirky to some. It was a hot song and situation the times I did it...at least it was for me!
Have known of a provider who Humm during BBBJ to the music being played. Originally Posted by shorty
OMG lol.. cute!
Naomi. . You probably know who I'm talking about.
Naomi. . You probably know who I'm talking about. Originally Posted by shorty
I bet I know who is was Shorty (not me)