Lipstick On My Dipstick

Although I'm not a big fan of kissing lots of bright lipstick on a lady, I do enjoy watching her giving oral with it. If for no other reason than to see the markings on how much she was able to take.

Anyone else have a lipstick fetish ?
AMEN to that!
Lol, I concur! 'tis sexy indeed
Love red lips and lipstick rings. Vixian, I see you're a smoker. Something sexxxy about red wet lips and smoking too.
ohhhhyeah
I like seeing the lip prints I leave on the dipstick and surrounding motor mount.
Definitely a turn on.

Fancy - My dipstick needs to be checked - I may be a quart low.
Uhmmm I may have found a fetish....
Very hotttttttttttttttt.
I too think lipstick rings on a mans cock is very sexy and their fun to make!
I've heard a lot of blokes say that lately...perhaps I should consider wearing my dark plum lipstick for appointments
Val, yes, the general rulle is the darker the better when it comes to lipstick in general and lipstick rings in particular. I am also a "lip" man.
The good thing about the lipstick rings is that you can tell your wife "see it will fit ...."
um....i guess the only way you would see my lipstick marks is if your shaved....since i have misplaced that thing called a gag...lol
um....i guess the only way you would see my lipstick marks is if your shaved....since i have misplaced that thing called a gag...lol Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Visit Houston and we will find out