Cowboys on Top?????

Hmmmm, sports fans got a question for you!
Who is gonna win this weekend...Cowboys or Eagles????
Ummmmm, let's see.....: cheers:

Eagles will win. They are clicking and with signing Golden Tate, they will go on a win streak here. Cowboys are a mess and dysfunctional. Aikman and Colin Cowherd called it right this week in calling for an organizational overhaul...

Sunday Night Football...?oh, yeah.....

Iggles will be all over the Boys. While Philly is still trying to figure out what they are, I assure you they (and their fans) are and will be pumped for this nationally broadcasted game. Last season, the Iggles were resting EVERYONE in a meaningless final game when Dallas came to town.

Not. This. Time.

The Iggles' (defense) specialty is stopping their opponent's fave thing: running the ball. Zeke will be neutralized for the most part and the responsibility of moving the team (and scoring) will fall on Dak Prescott.

And "fall" he will. As will the Cowboys. I say 34-13.....so say good bye to the Cowboys for this season. And, hopefully, The Clapper, as well.

Yeah unfortunately for the Cowboys I expect this game to get ugly and be very difficult to watch ..... always hoping for a miracle, but not with Garrett, not with Linehan, not with Prescott and this lame offense, not with Jerry Jones ..... heavy sigh .....
Damn. Cowboys surprised us all here. Barely. See what unfolds rest of the way. Elliott had a huge night.
Yep, ol'Cowboys finally came out aggressive and used a lot of Zeke (prior Buckeye Star)!!! Congrats Cowboy fans!!!

Attached Images File Type: png Cowboy ba2.png (423.5 KB, 25 views)