Would providers still be interested in....

traveling to Aruba with a client?

It has always been my goal to find the right provider to take with me to Aruba. It's just my favorite spot on this planet! The beaches, the people, the weather, the food... it's just an incredible island.

Recently, however, some tragic events have occurred there with another American woman gone missing. It's so sad because it's a very safe island that's getting a bad rap.

Are providers fearful of their safety and hesitant to travel with a client internationally if offered the opportunity?
Hell No. Hell No. Hell No.

It would be just my luck to meet a psycho client, be shoved in a suitcase and thrown into the ocean for no one to find my remains. That would be a sad ..sad day .

A CEO from Charlotte has recently went missing there as well - Scary stuff.
It would be just my luck to meet a psycho client, be shoved in a suitcase and thrown into the ocean for no one to find my remains. That would be a sad ..sad day .... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
But you told me you liked surprises....!?!?!
Hell no. Unless I get an insurance policy on your ass!!!! Yeah, that would be a hell no for sure
This does raise a good question though. Would you ladies take a paid 5 day vacation (i.e. cruise, snowskiing) with one of your clients?
I have no issues with Aruba .It sometimes is who you go with not the area or country . While I feel safe there but have friends + family there so that makes it easier , but going on a 5 day trip to Vegas or Ny or anywhere with someone you don't know or haven't screened is just as much a risk .
I personally don't think its a good idea for the client and provider to be thinking about vacations together, unless its an OTC deal. I think it becomes more initimate then because its more of a true GFE. Usually someone will get there feelings hurt because the lines can get blurred from fantasy to reality.
well with some of these missing women like natalie holloway....passing out drunk on a foreign beach without any friends looking out for them...they REALLY shoulda known better. lots of bad decisions there.
She was a kid! Are you saying it's her fault she got murdered by that asshole? Didn't you do stupid shit when you were 18? I surely did. Nobody deserves to get murdered.
She was a kid! Are you saying it's her fault she got murdered by that asshole? Didn't you do stupid shit when you were 18? I surely did. Nobody deserves to get murdered. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Doing stupid shit is not age specific. It can happen at any age! Your right about the murder thing! Here in Texas we have an answer for that... it’s called the death penalty!
Was that 2nd girl a provider - client relationship. That was the first thing that come to my mind. I have discussed trips with a couple of girls, but I would have to know both of them a hell of a lot better than I do.
I personally don't think its a good idea for the client and provider to be thinking about vacations together, unless its an OTC deal. I think it becomes more initimate then because its more of a true GFE. Usually someone will get there feelings hurt because the lines can get blurred from fantasy to reality. Originally Posted by shorty
AMEN! I think once you cross that hobbyist/provider line and turn it into something more intimate and personal....erase that line between hobby/rl... you put EVERYONE at risk.

She was a kid! Are you saying it's her fault she got murdered by that asshole? Didn't you do stupid shit when you were 18? I surely did. Nobody deserves to get murdered. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Agreed! She didnt deserve it... and everyone should keep in mind that 18-19 yrs old....is the age of doing stupid shit. They are out from being beneath a parents thumb and play without thinking about consquences.

Was that 2nd girl a provider - client relationship. That was the first thing that come to my mind. I have discussed trips with a couple of girls, but I would have to know both of them a hell of a lot better than I do. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
i thought the same darn thing when I read this story and saw the couple!
I wouldn't be afraid to go there but not with a client. These things happen everywhere, Aruba just got a lot of attention from it.

@holinyx your a ....
Hell no. Unless I get an insurance policy on your ass!!!! Yeah, that would be a hell no for sure Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Now this is just smart LMFAO! Heidi, I fucking love you!
Hell no. Unless I get an insurance policy on your ass!!!! Yeah, that would be a hell no for sure Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I think you insure your breasts, lol.