Hello from Huntsville…

I was just looking thru boards and wishing they were fun and active like they used to be.

I am curious if there is anyone interested in topic discussions so we can all get reacquainted. I have a private group in a different setting and I have enjoyed that but I would like to maybe meet more people.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 66DC2DAA-8D61-4A3B-911B-2A618176B419.jpeg (32.4 KB, 344 views)
Hey, Eva! It’s been a while. PM me about your private group in another setting. Would love to join the discussion.
I will. But we could do discussions here too. Pick a hobby related topic that we can post and learn from others experiences. Not sure how often we can post on here or if it’s just adds that are limited but a topic a week might be fun…
Love to be an active part of any such discussions. Anyplace. I'm glad to see you taking the leading interest. Thanks, ER.

I've been a member of ASPD in some form since 2008. I've seen lots of changes. I agree with you, sure would like to see some things return to the way they were. There was a certain playfulness, a genteel culture, that is gone now. I'm sure I know part of the reasons why but for the most part, I don't. Two ladies I met during that time I'm still friends with today--and I haven't seen them in over 10 years.

All the best.
Personally, I wish there was a good alternative to Usasexguide boards…the newbies unknowingly feed law enforcement information, and the admins evict anyone who calls for discretion because they don’t want to limit posts and possible clicks to their paid advertisers. There are encounter reports here, but just not as active and easy to use.
CS
Hey Eva��

The idea of having some discussion threads about all kinds of topics for everybody to join in sounds amazing! There used to be a board I was on in South Florida that had all kinds of amazing topics that people chimed in on.

I will keep an eye on any potential threads you start and I would love to partake in them!

I recently moved to Huntsville Alabama and I have met some amazing people here, you included!

Lee O’Mally
I’m so glad you are enjoying Huntsville. It was amazing meeting you Huntsville is lucky to have another wonderful lady��
I love when the girls come out to play…. I meant chat!!!
Love to be an active part of any such discussions. Anyplace. I'm glad to see you taking the leading interest. Thanks, ER.

I've been a member of ASPD in some form since 2008. I've seen lots of changes. I agree with you, sure would like to see some things return to the way they were. There was a certain playfulness, a genteel culture, that is gone now. I'm sure I know part of the reasons why but for the most part, I don't. Two ladies I met during that time I'm still friends with today--and I haven't seen them in over 10 years.

All the best. Originally Posted by FLWriter
What ever ended up happening to ADSP? I remember using that resource on the west coast roughly around the same timeframe.
I’m so glad you are enjoying Huntsville. It was amazing meeting you Huntsville is lucky to have another wonderful lady�� Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie
Hey beautiful!!!

It was so great meeting you as well and thank you for the kind words and I cannot wait to hang out with you sexy women again soon!!!
What ever ended up happening to ADSP? I remember using that resource on the west coast roughly around the same timeframe. Originally Posted by Slimguy619
I really couldn't tell you. In part because most of my composing and editing was done by Gentleman Jack in those days. There was some issue that necessitated a name change but seems like the owners handled it reasonably well and the platform stayed pretty stable while the transition was made to the emperor's new clothes. Might have been down for awhile, I really can't remember.

I love it around here, always have. It might not be perfect but it is consistent and well run and better than any competitor. I plan to stay.
Personally, I wish there was a good alternative to Usasexguide boards…the newbies unknowingly feed law enforcement information, and the admins evict anyone who calls for discretion because they don’t want to limit posts and possible clicks to their paid advertisers. There are encounter reports here, but just not as active and easy to use.
CS Originally Posted by CrurrentSit

I'll go ahead and sound like the "old Guy"...Back in my day there were quite a few good boards, as is this one. Some of them were regional, we had a couple of good ones in the geographical Southeast. Plenty of daily banter, and you pretty much had breaking news as it happened. I was fairly active but had to drop to the wayside for personal health issues. Now I wish I could remember the ones we had...
I don’t know of any good boards for normal convo. Of course I’m guilty as heck of just coming to these boards cause I’m a horny dude so I think of these board primarily for the hobby. I do like getting on Reddit and reading boards on there though.
i need in that group