Favorite Alabama Cities?

I have recently been venturing out to other locations in the State.
On one of my dates I was asked where my favorite spot was and why?

Well for me that was easy. I love Huntsville for many reasons but most of all it’s over all acceptance of everyone. There is not the same judgements here as I see in other places. The city is growing, we have amazing medical, educational and dining out options but most of all the hobby is good. By ‘good’, I mean there is someone for everyone here in price point and activity. We seem to be have it covered.

The biggest plus is because of our industry market we have lots of traveling guys and girls too. Since monogamy is not my chosen lifestyle choice I appreciate the variety.

When it all said and done, no matter how much I love home, I have a wandering soul and I will always look for a trip or mini vacation.

I thought it might be a good idea to start a conversation maybe the gents can offer reasons why ladies should visit their areas.

LADIES, I am always a message away if you need anything while here in Huntsville. Even if I am traveling I have friends that I can reach out to for assistance and I am always 100% reference friendly!