Raise Your Hand if You Think Trump is President Again in August

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...ent-by-august/

I think he is finished, period. He will do his Narcissistic ''fuck you for opposing me'' Rallies, then disappear. Qanon has to be one of the nuttiest groups ever assembled, certainly since the Nazis.

Comments welcomed, but please answer yes or no to my headline question, as part of your response. No cowering like many of you commonly do.
No Trump will not (I assume you mean Aug 2021). Biden may not be President either. Biden continues his downward spiral.

Let them do their forensic audit and see where the chips fall.

Funny how with COVID being acknowledged as perhaps coming from a Chinese Lab and the Trump Russia investigation fizzled, how you and much of the media are focusing on "Q". Its like he's your conspiracy bogie man of the month. Its not going to stick. On to the SDNY.
Chung Tran is absolutely correct. Trump is just too much of a d-bag to get elected again. In fact I hope he runs again because I think that's good for democratic turnout in the national election.
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...ent-by-august/

I think he is finished, period. He will do his Narcissistic ''fuck you for opposing me'' Rallies, then disappear. Qanon has to be one of the nuttiest groups ever assembled, certainly since the Nazis.

Comments welcomed, but please answer yes or no to my headline question, as part of your response. No cowering like many of you commonly do. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This is getting more hilarious by the day. Liberals almost completely ignore Biden who is the President and keep talking about Trump who is no longer the President. What do you people have separation anxiety, lol.
It will be a big yes for 95% of the posters on here since they are in the 30% that still approve and keep on believing the lies lol. Oh hell not I'm in no way talking about the top 30% of income lol.

Smart Americans know it's a hell no!!! Trumpy will still be lying and crying though. He wants to play postus again sooo bad
Chung Tran is absolutely correct. Trump is just too much of a d-bag to get elected again. In fact I hope he runs again because I think that's good for democratic turnout in the national election. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Have the DimWits Texas legislators returned to work yet?
Divert and go off topic Lexus. That's the gop way and lie lie lie...

Texas gop let trump fuck them up even worse if that's possible lol. "We can let so many people vote because we will never win again" lol they keep trying to fix stupid
Trump still living in your head rent free.

Funny how he is gone and now all you have is some old fuck that cant open his own apple sauce container So you revert back to bad mouthing someone that isnt president anymore.

How about you tell the old man and the cock sucker to fix this shit.
You know, everything they fucked up in the last few months.

Fucking liberals would fuck up a wet dream if it had an economy to it
This is getting more hilarious by the day. Liberals almost completely ignore Biden who is the President and keep talking about Trump who is no longer the President. What do you people have separation anxiety, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
People keep talking about Trump because he refuses to SHUT THE HELL UP!

If he's going to stay invested in republican politics people can continue to comment on how much of a douche bag he really is.
Divert divert divert much??? Lol bambi
Raise Your Hand if You Think Trump is President Again in August Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nah, nothing's gonna happen.
The really bad asses wanta bez lol. They can only be more stupid if that's possible click head
I thought that Trump got re-elected last year...once you toss out the fakes. Maybe, it's because you guys can't let it go which this thread is evidence of. I mean really, if you guys were really secure you'd stand by and let the audits continue with a smile on your smug faces...but you don't.

Qanon equals unicorn sighting.

Funny how he is gone and now all you have is some old fuck that cant open his own apple sauce container So you revert back to bad mouthing someone that isnt president anymore.

How about you tell the old man and the cock sucker to fix this shit. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I linked a news story and asked a question. You ran from the question, unless your answer lies in your statement that Trump ''isn't President anymore''.

Fuck, I just had Taco Casa for dinner, and I could only open 3 of the 6 hot sauce packets I was given. That is an unusually high perecentage for me, so I'm not distressed if Biden can't open an apple sauce container. He and the Cock Sucker have already fixed some of the bullshit Trump left behind, in spite of you and the Q's big lie protests.