Looking for some help

A couple of weeks ago ECCIE logged me out for some reason on my desktop. I've been trying to get back in (I have the password written down) but no luck. I asked the shit kicker moderator but all he (she) had was snarky comments and was as helpful as tits on a boar. Anyone know the secret?

This was written on my kindle which never got logged off. Strange...
man did you come to the right place for mmm something Help na but something

me bet icky will not let ya be logged in on two or more devices at same time
...me bet icky will not let ya be logged in on two or more devices at same time Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes it does. I can.
man did you come to the right place for mmm something Help na but something

me bet icky will not let ya be logged in on two or more devices at same time Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
what the hurry in the picture STAR TREK 4, chaos by truck
Yes it does. I can. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
really mmmm ok
Russians.
A couple of weeks ago ECCIE logged me out for some reason on my desktop. I've been trying to get back in (I have the password written down) but no luck. I asked the shit kicker moderator but all he (she) had was snarky comments and was as helpful as tits on a boar. Anyone know the secret?

This was written on my kindle which never got logged off. Strange... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
did you try clearing out your cookies and your cache?

corrupt cookies will do that. bad data maybe in the cache that needs clearing out.
That's the problem. I can't log in so I can't check my cache. I can do this on kindle but functions are limited.
Change the password via your kindle and then log in with the new creds on desktop.
Every time comes back from being I have to reset my password, try to log in with guess, most likely you will fail, and tell you have 5 more trys, hit forget password word the go email it give you username do it again any give you a temp password, cut and paste it in and change you password.
That's the problem. I can't log in so I can't check my cache. I can do this on kindle but functions are limited. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

you locked your computer up? windoze 10?

https://www.howtogeek.com/222262/how...in-windows-10/
IIFFOFRDB been there...
Any recent updates or changes to anti-virus firewall or vpn?

I know my vpn won't let me log onto some sites in Mozilla. But it will work w Microsoft edge.
You could install try a different browser temporarily
I'm Back!
what fixed it ???