Dallas ladies more into DATY than Houston ladies?

So I was using my friend the search button for threads with DATY in the title, both for Dallas (where I traveled recently) and Houston. I was surprised that there were only 14 threads in Houston, vs. 56 in Dallas. Also there seemed to be many more Dallas ladies saying "me, me, me" in response to ISO posts by DATY lovers. There are even a couple of Dallas ladies who offer DATY/DATO only sessions at reduced rates. What might be the reason for this apparent disparity in either interest or questions and responses about DATY?

Personally I like a very wide range of activities when I play, but I always try to find ladies who are really into DATY, and have often spent half or more of my time on that activity. I have found the ladies to vary considerably in what techniques work best for them, and LOVE finding women who love receiving as much as I love giving, and who are assertive about teaching me how to please them.

I welcome responses to this thread or PMs from ladies who are very responsive to DATY and would love seeing a gentleman for whom pleasing them is a big part of his own pleasure . Liking to aggressively take their DATY pleasure from the astride position is a plus, but more important that you teach me what works for you.
you must be kidding. what is next dallas ladies ........
If you have great technique and read there reactions to what you are doing then you shouldn't need for them to tell you what to do during daty. There are obvious signs that are a dead give away. And I seriously doubt that women from Dallas react much different from a good helping of daty than Houston women!
If you have great technique and read there reactions to what you are doing then you shouldn't need for them to tell you what to do during daty. There are obvious signs that are a dead give away. And I seriously doubt that women from Dallas react much different from a good helping of daty than Houston women! Originally Posted by Southerng
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Well for one thing there's not a whole lot of participation from the ladies on the Houston board and it ain't because they're not into daty. Also the amount of ladies in Dallas versus Houston naturally means the number will be higher for Dallas.....

As far as the ladies that like it, if you pay attention like another said then they most likely will like it. However if they say they don't like it up front then I won't bother because I'm not the God of daty and it's unlikely that out of all the guys in Houston I'll be the one to change her mind lol.
Personally DATY is not as important to me as a good f**kin,LOL. If I'm with a female like in a doubles session then I do enjoy giving.
I may daty oh, about once a year, if that.

When they start paying ME, I'd consider it more.
  • wily
  • 05-16-2011, 09:59 PM
The pleasure center for the female is in the heart and mind *not* the vagina and as the client you have not made a mental or emotional connection with her... of course, some perhaps, may enjoy a good old fashion pure sex based fucking too, but, *not* from you, the client. When she needs to go get laid, she will go fishing for it herself if she does not already have it "at home" - I guess there could be exceptions.

I serioulsy doubt very many provides, if any, really enjoy or care if you daty or "give them pleasure" - just give them a clean, respectful client and pay up. That is all the "pleasure" they are seeking from you.

However, it is all part of the "GFE" so of course "shes into it" - its her job.
I may daty oh, about once a year, if that.

When they start paying ME, I'd consider it more. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
and yet another reason not to like you......
Personally DATY is not as important to me as a good f**kin,LOL. If I'm with a female like in a doubles session then I do enjoy giving. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Where have I heard that before.......smile
and yet another reason not to like you...... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Lol. You mean there's a first reason?
The pleasure center for the female is in the heart and mind *not* the vagina and as the client you have not made a mental or emotional connection with her... of course, some perhaps, may enjoy a good old fashion pure sex based fucking too, but, *not* from you, the client. When she needs to go get laid, she will go fishing for it herself if she does not already have it "at home" - I guess there could be exceptions.

I serioulsy doubt very many provides, if any, really enjoy or care if you daty or "give them pleasure" - just give them a clean, respectful client and pay up. That is all the "pleasure" they are seeking from you.

However, it is all part of the "GFE" so of course "shes into it" - its her job. Originally Posted by wily
Agree with Wily. Most providers don't care about daty. If you are into it, they will act along. True daty providers are rare.