Question for Men AND Women????

Okay so lately I haven't been putting up ads as I have had to take care of some college course work that is coming to an end in the next two weeks. Once this is done I will be more available (at least until I get a better paying job then where I work now lol-yes I do this fun job part time). I currently have lower rates then most ladies on here. Should I consider raising them to show that I have more confidence in myself, would that attract more handsome men in my future or maybe push away new clients? Just trying to figure out the best way to show that I love who I am and what I do and that I am worth your time and donation to see me....

What is everyone's opinion on this?
My opinion and I will get my butt kicked for this one!! Usually after you have a few good reviews and establish yourself, you can slightly increase your rates but not dramatically.

I do see you have some very good reviews. There is an average rate in the "Houston Area" but since you are in Alvin (HI NEIGHBOR) you may have to subtract a little for gas money.

I hope this helps!
It's just basic economics...

If your phone is ringing too much, raise your rates.

If your phone isn't ringing enough, lower your rates.
You won't know unless you try. Why not up your rates and see how it goes? If it doesn't work out then lower them. It's the only way to find out for sure.
  • JDS87
  • 04-27-2011, 01:47 AM
I would not recommend raising your rates.
Um...Raising rates won't attract more handsome men...just richer men perhaps.
"Attract more handsome men". I am sure that somewhere in your College curriculum, you took a business course. Probably one of the things that was taught is you try not to alienate a large percentage of your future customer base.

"Attract more handsome men". I am sure that somewhere in your College curriculum, you took a business course. Probably one of the things that was taught is you try not to alienate a large percentage of your future customer base. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Rebecca, it would appear your reputation is without blemishes right now. One of my ATF's is Allison of Houston and her rates are similar, but she has a stable of regulars who keep coming back not only for her attitude but the fact that you don't have to lay out a ton of cash for a nice GFE experience. I would say be patient and post an ad or two in the providers section. Heck, I would see you based on your reviews but just haven't had the chance to get out to Alvin.
I would say a slight rate hike would be in order, since your service level is higher than many providers in the area. There are so many ladies who provide less and charge more.

But not too much higher, please. I'm not handsome, but I still want to see you on the regular

Btw, Confidence should never have been an issue for you. Your skills speak for themselves.
Aidan gives excellent advice.
For me to decide whether or not to visit a particular lady it depends on a factor of looks, performance, price. Looks don't always demand price. But looks has to be a factor regardless of attitude or performance. Know what I mean?
My opinion and I will get my butt kicked for this one!! Usually after you have a few good reviews and establish yourself, you can slightly increase your rates but not dramatically.

I do see you have some very good reviews. There is an average rate in the "Houston Area" but since you are in Alvin (HI NEIGHBOR) you may have to subtract a little for gas money.

I hope this helps! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
It's just basic economics...

If your phone is ringing too much, raise your rates.

If your phone isn't ringing enough, lower your rates.
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
I would suggest a slight increase. Once you have yourself established (which it looks that you have), raise it a little, and keep that price point. You can weed out "undesirables" this way. Generally men who have money to spend and have the income won't quibble over a slight increase, especially if they are truly interested in seeing you!
Lol @ undesirables (in relation to being cheap). Why is it OK in life to save money on everything except the coochie?

Yeah, I'm a cheap bastard and look for bargains....sometimes. Not all of us makes money to burn. With higher rates come higher expectations....typically.
If the rates on your reviews are correct ($60/hhr & $100/hr full GFE) then .....

YES! YES! YES! You should raise your rates by at least $60-80.