Honest vote needed!

I have been on eccie for a little over a year. I feel like maybe I just do not mesh well here, and certainly do not feel the welcomed. Anytime I post anything, and I mean anything ..I get bashed. I can post I give the best BBBJ with CIM and PSE experience and still get a negative post. So I am asking for the next two hours if you would just answer with a simple "go away" or "stay" . I will not participate in the thread. At the end of two hours I will total it all up. If it adds all to "go away" I will disable my account and never log back on eccie ever again...Thanks for participation in advance

Miss Alyssa
Stay. You can't be too thin skinned on this board. Just ignore the drama and the negative comments. You'll do allright.
I know exactly how you feel, but I really don't care what others think of me except the providers I see.I'm always going to vote to stay.
Stay.
Now I know what I am about to say will sound rude and mean. I assure you that it is not my intent. What I am about to ask you is being asked with all due respect. With that said, Who are you?

Feel welcome to post a link where I can see what you are talking about. Now I can search but if you want an honest vote, I need you to provide proof of what is going on. (AKA......I am being Lazy)
  • Rezo
  • 05-14-2011, 09:08 PM
oh definitely stay!!

btw ...a 2hr voting window between 9pm and 11pm on a saturday night.. really?
I know the history......

I say stay irregardless.....

However here lately the comments I have been noticing are the same comments made towards most of the other providers as well so I wouldn't pay much attention to it
Stay - don't let stuff bother you. Always keep the ultimate goal in mind.
Stay....its a tough business. There are some providers whom I would vote GO AWAY on, but you aren't one of them. STAY! You are hot. Its always a pleasure to see a real sexy lady on the site that isn't afraid to show herself.
  • SCBOY
  • 05-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Stay.
Don't let others comments, get to you
Stay...no matter what you do or say there's always going to be someone whose best feature is being an ass.
I say stay.

But this still sounds like a threAD.
  • rwksl
  • 05-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Stay, but quit acting like such a hooktard. It seems like you're a good person on the inside, but you often try too hard to get attention on the board- and it brings out the drama. So stay, but take it easy and be more laid back. Post your ads, give good service, and then let hobbyists bring good attention to you.
  • Rezo
  • 05-14-2011, 10:44 PM
yeesh. looking a little lopsided. please change my vote to "go away". wouldn't want ya gettin' big headed
Stay BB... Where are your pics? Any reviews?

i'd like to say hello