175 SHOW CASES LISTED FOR HOUSTON???

175 SHOW CASES LISTED FOR HOUSTON... If you had the "MAGIC" moderator "DELETE FROM MY VIEW BUTTON" how many of these would you delete? You don't need to post why, just how many would be left???
Edited post.
Still Looking how about you start it off by putting your list out there lol.
Still Looking how about you start it off by putting your list out there lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'll be happy to do so, oh wise and respected flea bitten varmet (Rabbit!)

Anyone without a review in the last 6 months would be deleted. Anyone with 3 NO reviews would be deleted. Anyone one who does NOT have a phone number and doesn't respond to a PM within 3-5 days would be deleted. Any show case with FAKE pictures would get deteted. Any show case that lists the age 23 but is clearly 30+ would be deleted. And for me TS show cases would be deleted. (You might want to keep these ECCIE ADDIT and who am I to judge?) I'd be left with 27 Show Cases!
P411 has an exclude feature, would be nice if there was one here too.
P411 has an exclude feature, would be nice if there was one here too. Originally Posted by Combustion
BINGO...
And why exactly would you feel threatened enough to delete the TS showcases?
None. Different people have different likings. Besides why would you delete anyone in Houston when you reside in Austin? Also how would you verify fake pics and age? Would you be the one to TOFTT to verify them all? As for not having phone numbers as long as they provide a method of contact im fine with it. If one doesnt respond then I just move on.

The system does however remove verified provider status to ladies who have not been active within 90 days I believe.
175 SHOW CASES LISTED FOR HOUSTON... If you had the "MAGIC" moderator "DELETE BUTTON" how many of these would you delete? You don't need to post why, just how many would be left??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
They have a right to post on here so having the power to delete them is not cool.

If they a bad provider (pimped, they steal money etc.....) then yes. .but they have a right to advertise on here as they follow the rules.

Besides you take enough people with the delete power and before you know it you have deleted someone else's ATF's, they in turn return the favor and delete YOURS, and before we know it we have removed the ladies form this board which will make those who did the deleting look stupid.
And why exactly would you feel threatened enough to delete the TS showcases? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Who used the word "Threatened"?

None. Different people have different likings. Besides why would you delete anyone in Houston when you reside in Austin? Also how would you verify fake pics and age? Would you be the one to TOFTT to verify them all? As for not having phone numbers as long as they provide a method of contact im fine with it. If one doesnt respond then I just move on.

When I use the word "delete" it's in the contect of removing for just me! Not for everyone. Like I wouldn't want to detete the TS ads, that would be disrespecting OOB

The system does however remove verified provider status to ladies who have not been active within 90 days I believe. Originally Posted by mojojo213
They have a right to post on here so having the power to delete them is not cool.

If they a bad provider (pimped, they steal money etc.....) then yes. .but they have a right to advertise on here as they follow the rules.

Besides you take enough people with the delete power and before you know it you have deleted someone else's ATF's, they in turn return the favor and delete YOURS, and before we know it we have removed the ladies form this board which will make those who did the deleting look stupid. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Ah come on this is going in the wrong direction. This wasn't posted in the ML so the providers could weight in also. Delete... meaning... how about Hide from view? (Just your own view!)

Ah come on this is going in the wrong direction. This wasn't posted in the ML so the providers could weight in also. Delete... meaning... how about Hide from view? (Just your own view!) Originally Posted by Still Looking

Now that's more clear.
Who used the word "Threatened"?

Ah come on this is going in the wrong direction. This wasn't posted in the ML so the providers could weight in also. Delete... meaning... how about Hide from view? (Just your own view!) Originally Posted by Still Looking
Delete = de·lete   
[dih-leet]
–verb (used with object), -let·ed, -let·ing.
to strike out or remove (something written or printed); cancel; erase; expunge.

Nope.. nothing about hiding from view.

The showcases are broken down by city and state. I suppose it could go further by hair color, weigh ranges, height ranges skin color, activities, etc..... but then again.. you will miss out on some great ladies who fall juuuuuust outside your criteria.

on a stronger note, if everyone had the delete button both client and providers alike, this board would cease to exist...
Ah so you just want to separate the wheat from chaff? Not have to mire through the showcases that don't have women that fail to follow up when you decide to choose them?
Ah so you just want to separate the wheat from chaff? Not have to mire through the showcases that don't have women that fail to follow up when you decide to choose them? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Nope, if they have a showcase in my city that is all I think the separation we need.

as for splitting it down to hair color ,etc.... thats getting too granular.
ECCIE ADDICT called me out and asked me to post. I did! Nothing gets done if your going to try and separate the fly shit out of the pepper. Does anyone remember the question?