Question for Providers

From your viewpoint, what would possibly lead a provider to refuse to accept the donation? I'm sure that has happened at one time or another to a number of guys.
IF they act suspicious (LE), or out of line to where i am forced to leave...
I agree with Ruby other than that I can't think of any other reason why to refuse it
Sorry that my question was unclear. Services provided and offered again. My question pertains to a provider that one has seen a few times and then she refuses to accept the donation.
Refuses donation or refuses to see you after she's already seen you a few times?
Sorry that my question was unclear. Services provided and offered again. My question pertains to a provider that one has seen a few times and then she refuses to accept the donation. Originally Posted by El Pompistador
Congratulations, you've found yourself a SO.
Oh I see. Yeah I agree with cabletex7 lmao!!
I don't let that happen... business is business!
It must mean she has developed true feelings for you.
Congadulations your rate just went up lol.
She's got a thing for you plain and simple. Just be careful and really think it through, you don't want to make a mistake you'll regret later.
Run away. She's already crossed the line in her head, heart....whatever.
Sorry that my question was unclear. Services provided and offered again. My question pertains to a provider that one has seen a few times and then she refuses to accept the donation. Originally Posted by El Pompistador
Does she speak english? If so...use this line: "Darling, why are you not accepting my donation?"

.....then wait for it.
Does she speak english? If so...use this line: "Darling, why are you not accepting my donation?"

.....then wait for it. Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max

LAWLS...

Well if your feelings are not mutual then I would not continue with this thing you have with her. Otherwise, if you feel the same way about her.. well you just have to decide what your willing to risk.
The only reason I can think of is that she's falling in love.

Unless there were some extenuating circumstances but you don't mention them so I'm assuming not (e.g. she cancelled last minute the time before, you got called back to work and had to leave 40 minutes early, the a.c. wasn't working in her apartment so she felt the session was subpar, you were just diagnosed with cancer).