Providers: Check the volume on your phone!

I had my yearly physical this morning in the Memorial area and was sent for lab work after. The very same lab that does all the STD testing for those internet sites. I sat two seats away on either side from 2 very attractive ladies dressed to kill, deciding not to sit opposite them and stare at their lovely legs. One gets on her phone and starts discussing rates for 30, the point being that the volume on her phone was so loud I could clearly hear both sides of the conversation. The other did much the same, but started speaking Spanish. In addition to this, the attendant called for them by full name and had one of them call out her date of birth. Be careful out there ladies. Turn your phone volume down in closed spaces!
  • LynnT
  • 05-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Did you get a number? ha ha

Im glad in NY when you get that testing done you are given a number and they never call your name. You show ID at the counter then they give the number.
  • Tetas
  • 05-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Did you get a number? ha ha Originally Posted by LynnPL
Kinda what I was thinking, he already said she was attractive...and he KNOWS that she gets tested...I don't see a downside!
I was amazed at the lack of respect for privacy in that place. Didn't get a number but sure wanted to ask! LOL
I was amazed at the lack of respect for privacy in that place. Didn't get a number but sure wanted to ask! LOL Originally Posted by Newatthis
You got her name and DOB!
Didn't get a number but sure wanted to ask! LOL Originally Posted by Newatthis
Wait for the test results........

..... Hers.
  • LynnT
  • 05-18-2011, 08:44 PM
I was amazed at the lack of respect for privacy in that place. Didn't get a number but sure wanted to ask! LOL Originally Posted by Newatthis
NY is strict on that stuff even our freebie clinic is stiff on the rules.