ECCIE Operations

I am getting back into the hobby after returning to Austin. Basic question on how the site operates. When ladies want your ECCIE ID, do they have a capability to view your use of ECCIE, view your "profile." I've not filled out the information on my profile, should I? Just as we can look at the ladies profiles, is there some capability for ladies to view our/hobbyist's profiles?

Thanks
  • ztonk
  • 02-16-2018, 07:24 PM
The ladies (and other gentlemen) on the site can see all the same things you can, which includes your profile and your public posts.

If you earn or buy Premium Access, you will have access to the men's-only sections of the site (and The Rest of the Story section of reviews). Ladies can't see those areas, though there are sad, sorry, little men who share that information in hopes of gaining favors with their favorite ladies.

You would need to ask the ladies if they read what's in your profile. It's my experience that they don't. They'll look at your past posts and the ladies you've reviewed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff

Thanks!
ztonk

Another question. I sent a PM to a provider 5 days ago but it is still "unread" though the provider has been on the ECCIE site a couple of times since I sent the PM. PM is the only method to initially communicate. Could she have missed the PM or intentionally not opening? Not sure what to think but I don't want to "harass" the lady by continually send messages. Thoughts?