Question Regarding welcome Ad ....

I was looking inside the welcome ads and I noticed that girls are posting ads that are not necessarily new to ecchi but are new to the area or town. Are you able to post in the welcome at section if you are new in town? Can you verify my account and tell me if I can do this? I just don't want to get any infractions....
  • ztonk
  • 03-09-2018, 07:58 PM
This is against the stated purpose of the forum:
The "Welcome and Introductions" forum in each Metro Location is an excellent 'landing pad' for new ladies to the community. These sections have excellent readership from the members in that particular city. New ladies are welcome to make a post in this forum during their first 7 days of membership. This will be called their 'intro ad' and may include all their details, info, and pics. This may be done before you have requested VP status or while you are waiting for approval. Once approved, however, please use the appropriate forums to advertise and post in this forum only to welcome new members.
If you see a lady violating the rules, you can RTM her post (click the Report Post button to the left of it, looks like this:

and the local moderating staff should handle it.)

As a Verified Provider, you should instead post an ad in the appropriate city's Provider Ads forum. You can post in up to 5 different city forums in any 7 calendar day period.

You may also post in Coed Discussions announcing your intent to visit to gauge interest, BUT be sure not to mention rates, services, or specific availability, as that would make that Coed post an ad instead of a "threAD"
and get you a warning or infraction.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I hope you visit Austin soon!
Im already in austin. Thanks for the info.