2011 Dallas Fetish Ball

http://www.dallasfetishball.com/

November 11th and 12th. Worth the trip to Dallas if you're interested in just the wildness of the event. For the record, I've never been. But know a bunch of people who have gone to this wild party and loved it.

But thinking of it this year!

Elisabeth
Sounds interesting, I've been to the one in Houston and it was an interesting one but rather mild in my opinion, but then again this isnt Europe.
http://www.wasteland.nl/

If you wish for European wild, this is your party. But we've either just missed it or it's in a few weeks. I don't remember!

I've heard that this one is wild enough. Smile.
Yup that would be one similar to the one I attended when I was in Amsterdam. Real cool party even if your not into the scene still alot of fun.
I believe that they have one in Amsterdam and one in Germany! I want to go!!!

Maybe next year. Sigh.

Elisabeth
Well, I can see that I am going to have to rearrange my schedule.
I am in love, or lust, or both with ... Rubberdoll !!!!
I would enjoy going. My wife will likely be bringing her sub so I need a date as well.
Looks more interesting than the dareware party in Houston.... The dress code is different that's for sure!
I will be attending again this year
Looks like an event one would not soon forget. Rubberdoll is the most amazing woman. I have always had a thing for a Mistress in laytex, I just drop to my knees instantly.

Berkleigh, what is your preferred dress attire for the event? I would soooo be your pet. Or anything else you want me to be.
Looks like an event one would not soon forget. Rubberdoll is the most amazing woman. I have always had a thing for a Mistress in laytex, I just drop to my knees instantly.

Berkleigh, what is your preferred dress attire for the event? I would soooo be your pet. Or anything else you want me to be. Originally Posted by Lovin50
I am not quite sure yet as to what I will be wearing this year.

However, I am still looking...

I do own an a latex and mesh outfit that is pretty HOTT!

Will for sure let you know

This is a picture from last year and I believe there are more on their site
Attachment 84872
There is a ton of great pictures from last years ball on the site. Seen at least 3 or 4 you were in. Very Hot! Looked like a blast. Seen some amazing custom tattoo work also.

How did you do on the cock ring toss!
I am not quite sure yet as to what I will be wearing this year.

However, I am still looking...

I do own an a latex and mesh outfit that is pretty HOTT!

Will for sure let you know

This is a picture from last year and I believe there are more on their site
Attachment 84872 Originally Posted by berkleigh
If i go I wanna be your master
I was so busy People Watching and Ohhh-ing & Awwww-ing that I tried to squeeze everything in!

I do remember and thought I was going to actually toss rings on REAL COCKS! lol

Mojo Honey...lol...cute...you know your my Bitch