St Andrews Cross Advice ???

I am looking to get a St Andrews Cross for my playroom and wondered if anyone had some advice about the different options. I am leaning toward ordering a portable one from www.bdsm-gear.com . Has anyone done business with these people? Any reports on the quality of any of their products?

Any help would be appreciated you can either post here or send me a PM.
Shackle,

I made this one one weekend out of materials I bought at Home Depot. It knocks down, is easy to transport, and has enjoyed many young bodies.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=128002

Monk
I have a bondage frame in my home.
I thought about getting a cross, but they're too bulky.
Many people on FetLife are always trying to sell one relatively new too...and cheap.
Good Luck.
Any idea how to connect with Fetlife
fetlife.com

Create a profile. I've had one on there for a long time but not until recently have I really paid attention to it.

Great site. Lot's of information. Extreme at times. You would probably really like it! I need to get on there more often.

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. LOVE the topic that you started!!!!!!!
There are many types of SAC out there, FetLife is a great site to do research on and find many local makers of just what YOU are looking for............Have Fun
Thanks Ms Athena really do need to get a SAC for some playtime.

LOL
http://www.foxyfurniture.com/index.html

The link above has wonderful furniture and gives you the blueprints for building them... Now if only I could find a carpenter...
http://www.foxyfurniture.com/index.html

The link above has wonderful furniture and gives you the blueprints for building them... Now if only I could find a carpenter... Originally Posted by MsKriss4Play
There's a guy in the Dallas ISO offering to trade carpentry for sessions, you may be able to find something similar where you are.
Permanent (not "portable") has 2 basic types:

affixed
stand alone

Affixed is bolted. Bolted to the floor on a wide base or bolted to a wall or seen a few bolted to the ceiling (upside down wide "base")

Stand alones are free standing (better name). Many are "adjustable". BEST SOC ever is one of those "rides" (dunno the name) the circle ball thing you get strapped in and it spins in all directions? Know what I'm talking about? 360 degrees of rotation. Fun fun fun. Gyroscope? But that takes you into more bench type & bar type apparatus. A good heavy duty (thus not what I'd consider portable but rather "movable") steel framed cross that adjusts and tilts could easily replace 90% of kink furniture inside your play space. Since its not bolted, it is movable. But we are talking one large heavy piece of equipment.

There are good portable SOC. For harder play, few will stand up. Portable usually means light ie not as sturdy. If it's "the look" of an Andy that you like, that medieval rustic vibe - go for it. If it's the functionality of an X cross - in reality 2 broomsticks could get the job done.

There's a guy in NC who makes an anodized "slider" SOC thats under 100 lbs carry weight all pieces together w/out a base. I think that has to be my 2nd fav type w/the wood my 3rd.