ISO Info on GoddessDallas

• eyefo
  • 01-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Anyone have any experience with this lady?

Before I will even consider being with a Dom, I must know
about her track record and reputation.

Being with a GFE provider is one thing, but being with someone who
may have you tied up and completely helpless is quite another.

I hope she will chime in here, give some references, and tell us about herself.

Screening is important for the safety of both providers and clients, IMO, especially those involved in BDSM.
Eyefo, baby!
I am open to your wants and have YOUR interests at heart.
I have seen MANY men on this site and all have LOVED me.
They just don't want their interests revealed.
I am BEYOND discreet and VALUE their needs and wants to remain private.

I would be more than happy to talk to you ANYTIME and re-assure you.
  • eyefo
  • 01-15-2012, 05:22 PM
So nice of you, Goddess, to offer reassurance.

Already a number of men have contacted me privately with their reviews, and of course I will not reveal either the content or their identities.

I think you'd agree that a BDSM provider must be screened and I welcome you to add anything you like to help with the process.

Also, you have my assurance as a gentleman that I will not reveal anything I learn about you in a public forum.
I am intrigued
So nice of you, Goddess, to offer reassurance.

Already a number of men have contacted me privately with their reviews, and of course I will not reveal either the content or their identities.

I think you'd agree that a BDSM provider must be screened and I welcome you to add anything you like to help with the process.

Also, you have my assurance as a gentleman that I will not reveal anything I learn about you in a public forum. Originally Posted by eyefo
Interesting post.

Elisabeth
Eyefo, baby.
I haven't even seen "a number of men."
ROFLMFAO!
Good or bad, they are probably blowing smoke UYA.

Why don't you just PM me?
I don't bite hard...unless you want me to♥
very "interesting".........
  • eyefo
  • 01-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Here are a couple of statements GoddessDallas made in different msgs in this thread.

"I have seen MANY men on this site and all have LOVED me."

"I haven't even seen 'a number of men'."

Now I'm quite familiar with the English language as a native speaker, and it seems to me that "MANY men" is at least equivalent to or maybe in excess of "a number of men".

How, GoddessDallas, can you see "MANY men" but not "even seen a number of men"?

Perhaps you should read your prior posts in order to "keep your stories straight."

You're doing a good job of telling us a lot about yourself.

Just sayin'
May be worth your time - looks like mistress mischief from some years back...
I saw Mistress Mischief a few years ago. I had a very good time. I don't think this is the same person.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Mischief.jpg (74.3 KB, 325 views)
i always wanted to session with Her. Does She still look as good as Her pic here?

I saw Mistress Mischief a few years ago. I had a very good time. I don't think this is the same person. Originally Posted by DrStrangeLove
i always wanted to session with Her. Does She still look as good as Her pic here? Originally Posted by enigma878
Beats me. She dropped off the radar a year ago or so. This was the last picture I found of her.
Attached Images File Type: jpg mm5.jpg (46.1 KB, 285 views)
i always wanted to session with Her. Does She still look as good as Her pic here? Originally Posted by enigma878
Let me clarify: I don't know how she looks now. But when I saw her a few years back, yes, she looked every bit as good as the photo.
Dude, if you're trying to get her to give you a good whipping when you see her, you're doing a good job.
Here are a couple of statements GoddessDallas made in different msgs in this thread.

"I have seen MANY men on this site and all have LOVED me."

"I haven't even seen 'a number of men'."

Now I'm quite familiar with the English language as a native speaker, and it seems to me that "MANY men" is at least equivalent to or maybe in excess of "a number of men".

How, GoddessDallas, can you see "MANY men" but not "even seen a number of men"?

Perhaps you should read your prior posts in order to "keep your stories straight."

You're doing a good job of telling us a lot about yourself.

Just sayin' Originally Posted by eyefo
GD is Not Mistress Mischief