Dallas Man looking for providers that do greek....

Hello, I live in the Lewisville area and am looking for providers that will do greek. I would like to find a nice lady and become a regular. If you dont want to post on here, Please IM me and I will respond. Please let me know!

Make it a Great Day!
Hmmm....

I think it been said before and honestly, it still applies. The SEARCH button is your best friend.
I have been using the search button, looking at providers, and reading their reviews to try to find which services they offer. It was very tedious and labor intensive. You seem like you know this site really well. Is there an easier way to find providers that do what I like? Such as a "man looking for" category? If there is, I havent been able to find it. Im a newbie and am just getting to know this site.

Thanks!
bentex,

Welcome to Another Realm!!! So glad that you're here. What generally works for a lot of women, when presented with such a request, is get screened first and then gently ask her.

But just don't blurt it out. Also, if you're familiar with p411, the ladies will generally have a list of activities that they do underneath their profile. This would probably be very helpful in your case.

If you're shy ... just take baby steps and read reviews. There are women, though, who might feel comfortable doing that with one man and not feel comfortable doing it with another.

When I used to do that, and I don't anymore, it was always a YMMV (your mileage will vary) type of thing with me.

Women have moods. And that activity often takes a lot out of a woman and it's hard on her body. Recognize that, and your miles will go further with most!!!

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Bentex,

You have a handful of posts. No reviews, nothing to give any lady a comfort level to allow you to visit her humble lair so you can shove your penis up her ass. (OK, a little blunt, but sometimes discussing the shoving of blunt objects into sensitive openings requires a better visual than such sweet words as Greek and trips to the islands.)

Play around, read reviews, get premium access so you can see what guys say about greek & certain ladies. Almost all cases involve some aspects of YMMV as Elizabeth suggested.

In many if not most cases, greek is reserved for a second or third trip, not the first trip. Even so, I could quite easily find you a list of a dozen gals in the DFW area for you to enjoy greek with, assuming you can pass their screening and aren't hung like a horse.

But remember, half of the fun is finding the gal of your fantasies, researching her skills and her menu, anticipating that fateful day when you arrive at her incall with hopes of a great greek encounter, only to discover her idea of greek involves a strap-on and you bent over the edge of the bed.

Hobby on!
Yea what Tigercat said~

Are you looking to give or receive?
I will check out the p411 site and take it a little slower. Im really new to this and have a lot to learn.

Thanks!

bentex,

Welcome to Another Realm!!! So glad that you're here. What generally works for a lot of women, when presented with such a request, is get screened first and then gently ask her.

But just don't blurt it out. Also, if you're familiar with p411, the ladies will generally have a list of activities that they do underneath their profile. This would probably be very helpful in your case.

If you're shy ... just take baby steps and read reviews. There are women, though, who might feel comfortable doing that with one man and not feel comfortable doing it with another.

When I used to do that, and I don't anymore, it was always a YMMV (your mileage will vary) type of thing with me.

Women have moods. And that activity often takes a lot out of a woman and it's hard on her body. Recognize that, and your miles will go further with most!!!

Good luck,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That is great advice and very helpful information. I will use it!

Bentex,

You have a handful of posts. No reviews, nothing to give any lady a comfort level to allow you to visit her humble lair so you can shove your penis up her ass. (OK, a little blunt, but sometimes discussing the shoving of blunt objects into sensitive openings requires a better visual than such sweet words as Greek and trips to the islands.)

Play around, read reviews, get premium access so you can see what guys say about greek & certain ladies. Almost all cases involve some aspects of YMMV as Elizabeth suggested.

In many if not most cases, greek is reserved for a second or third trip, not the first trip. Even so, I could quite easily find you a list of a dozen gals in the DFW area for you to enjoy greek with, assuming you can pass their screening and aren't hung like a horse.

But remember, half of the fun is finding the gal of your fantasies, researching her skills and her menu, anticipating that fateful day when you arrive at her incall with hopes of a great greek encounter, only to discover her idea of greek involves a strap-on and you bent over the edge of the bed.

Hobby on! Originally Posted by tigercat
I prefer to give.

Thanks!

Yea what Tigercat said~

Are you looking to give or receive? Originally Posted by NurseCarrie
I prefer to give.

Thanks! Originally Posted by bentex123
And I prefer to receive!
I did alot of research, made a connection, and had a great experience. Research is deffinitely the key to a good encounter. I also got p411 verified and upgraded to Preferred Access. Its working out great.

Thanks to all that offered advice, not criticism. I really appreciate it!
DallasDani used to, I didn't ask the last time we met. In the Carrollton area. Sorry, I've not got her to pose for me yet.

After the necessary screening etc., my muse Lindsey Lacey is a bit of a drive from Lewisville, but many of us think she's worth a little drive to the area near Arlington.

I've not sailed the isles with Exoticbabygirl, but it is in her menu, in the north part of the metroplex.

• CJ7
  • 01-27-2012, 04:10 PM
this query in the Dallas ISO section works wonders ..