Golden and Brown Showers

I know that this is taboo for some and I do not want to offend anyone.... But, I am looking for someone that gives golden and brown showers. It has always been a fantasy of mine. Please PM me as I am sure if you do not advertise it you do not want it public. Thanks for any replies that I recieve... I am serious.... Thanks
Evening,

A golden shower you will probably not have trouble with but a "brown shower" is a bit taboo for most... For medical reason I would HIGHLY recommend AGAINST it! Just not safe. The idea is hot for slaves/submissives but most Ladies in my profession are turned off by the thought and the safety factor is off the charts.

Good luck with your search though! There are a few Ladies in NY that are able to accommodate your fetish but none in DFW that I am aware of in the BDSM world.

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Good luck in your search, there are very few that offer GS services let alone BS services. I see your in Austin, There is a certain "Wicked Milf" that happens to be a fan of one of your requests.

Other than that I too am on a mission to find someone that actually enjoys giving a good GS... Let me know what you find :-)
Yes Golden Showers are hot and fun when both parties enjoy them. Being a nurse there is no way I can go down the path for a Brown shower as I am very aware of the health risk. I will never do anything to harm or mark a client.......
I think people who give brown showers are full of shit!
i might be able to give you some help if you would be satisfied with a Dominatrix rather than a provider. Even if a provider will do this, they won't advertise it or discuss it publicly for the most part. Too many vanilla folks are unaccepting, critical or make jokes about it.

I know that this is taboo for some and I do not want to offend anyone.... But, I am looking for someone that gives golden and brown showers. It has always been a fantasy of mine. Please PM me as I am sure if you do not advertise it you do not want it public. Thanks for any replies that I recieve... I am serious.... Thanks Originally Posted by Cockus Giganticus