Name: Belinda
Phone: 505-516-6683
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Juan Tabo just south of Candelaria
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage. Straight massage with excellent happing ending.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black. Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3'' typical asian look. Had a mask on. Flower print shirt and long black pants. Just a average body type. No ass to speak of.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes, I have also had similar thoughts.... At least when I've popped in the last few months
I think, because of covid. Girls are no longer coming over because of travel restrictions ... So what gas happened is the girls who are the best looking .... Stein the cities that pay the best and have the biggest client load .... We are a smaller city with smaller monger population.... We also have an over abundance of shops for a town this size. So we are only getting ladies that will accept coming her for work. FOB...they don't know any better, it takes them a few rotations to figure out where the big money is. Lol
Yeah I agree, there are a huge number of AMPs here. No complaint from me, just an observation!
I agree as well
I was cruisin' on San Mateo and there were 3 AMPs between Lomas and Central on the west side of San Mateo
Up where I live there there are 11 AMPs between Menaul & Lomas and Juan Tabo & Eubank
I almost don't know where to try half the time
Good points from everyone. I have always visited the place when in the mood for a better massage and happy ending. Looks like the massage part is solid. I will venture on to find some younger talent at one of the many choices out there!