Stacy Abrams Says…..”6 Week Fetal Heartbeat Is Manufactured”

Wow.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...control-women/

This is really strange. Even for her.
Who gives a fuck, she’s not a doctor.
Who gives a fuck, she’s not a doctor. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Your comment is as strange as her’s.
So you think she’s a doctor? That’s no stranger than other shit you type so not shocking.
I'm beginning to think 1b1 could benefit greatly from a personality transplant.
It’s manufactured by 2 people fucking.
Dim-retards claim EVERYTHING they don't want to deal with is "manufactured" - the border crisis, the opioid crisis, the national spike in crime, Hunter's laptop...

Given how pathetically tone-deaf they are on virtually everything, why would we be surprised to learn they can't even hear an unborn child's heart beating softly in a mother's womb?
Who gives a fuck, she’s not a doctor. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
.... Seeing-as she's a politician who's asking people
to vote for her - you'd surely think she would at least
be giving-out True and Accurate information.

Or is it that YOU agree with her view?

#### Salty
I don’t. But I also don’t care that a fetus has a heartbeat at 6 weeks. It’s still not viable and can’t live outside the womb. Are their working lungs. Noticeable brain function? Working necessary organs for survival? I think we all know that at 6 weeks it’s not even close so it doesn’t matter to me. When little fefe can be removed and laid in NICU and survive, let’s talk.
I don’t. But I also don’t care that a fetus has a heartbeat at 6 weeks. It’s still not viable and can’t live outside the womb. Are their working lungs. Noticeable brain function? Working necessary organs for survival? I think we all know that at 6 weeks it’s not even close so it doesn’t matter to me. When little fefe can be removed and laid in NICU and survive, let’s talk. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So you’re against the democrat party’s stance on abortion. Welcome to the party.
My stance on abortion is the democrats stance. Republicans are the silly folks that want no abortions. Very few people at all want 32 week abortions. That’s a republican boogie man and lie. Nearly everyone agrees that the conversation should be about viability rather than silliness like fetal heartbeat.
My stance on abortion is the democrats stance... Very few people at all want 32 week abortions. That’s a republican boogie man and lie... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Wrong again!

You should pay closer attention to your own party's platform. Dim-retards have been supporting late-term abortion for over a decade now. Try to keep up.

The DNC platform supports all abortion and does not contain any language opposing partial-birth abortion, nor does it distinguish that practice from first-trimester abortion. It is the official position of the Democratic Party to not only be able to shove the scissors into the skulls of newborns and suck out their brains — they don’t even pretend to harbor the expectation that the practice be “rare.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...on-to-be-rare/
So you’re against the democrat party’s stance on abortion. Welcome to the party. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Idiotic argument. No wonder so many of these dudes from PGH are on ignore.
Spot-on argument. No wonder so many of these dudes from PGH are on ignore. People like me and 1b1 simply can't debate them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY.
I say, "Follow the science . . ."

The science says that life not only begins at conception. Both egg and sperm are already living cells. Their joining ensures continuity of life.

That biological principle covers all cellular life.

Anything else is just differential ethics.

Having worked in health care and been exposed to terminal disease and end-of-life decisions, I recognize that there are times when the best option is the just least-worst choice. I recognize that this can also be true for pregnancy.

Anyone here been with someone who faced with choosing chosen to slowly bleed-out from a tumor on the lower bowel or face more chemo and radiation therapy or another surgery?

In the case of a patient who is incapable of giving informed consent, deliberately choosing life or death (to "pull the plug") for whatever previewed good reason, is always rough on the chooser.