It's Time

... G'day - you mates with a presidential eye,

... It's Time.

... You may not want to admit it - but you know the truth.

... It's Time.

... With the horrid presidency of Joe Biden surely leading
America to destruction -

... It's Time.

... With the Republicans well poised to take control
of the House of Congress and possibly the Senate
- the Impeachment of Biden is coming soon.

... It's Time.

... - Time indeed - to make Kamala Harris the
FIRST female President in American History! ...

... Sleepy Joe surely needs to step-aside
and let Kamala lead the country. ...

... And I, for one - cannot wait to see the looks
on the faces of Hillary Clinton, Michelle OBama
and Nancy Pelosi - when they watch with ENVY...

... It's Time.

#### Salty
... Blimey! ... NO responces... Not even any from Democrats.

... None o' you mates believe the government here should
invoke the 25th amendment, seeing-as Biden is unfit to
continue this farce??

#### Salty

continue this farce??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
IMPEACH 46!
Leavenworth for life.

Brandon B
1300 METROPOLITAN
LEAVENWORTH, KS 66048
CELL #46

continue this farce??

... G'day - you mates with a presidential eye,

... It's Time.

... You may not want to admit it - but you know the truth.

... It's Time.

... With the horrid presidency of Joe Biden surely leading
America to destruction -

... It's Time.

... With the Republicans well poised to take control
of the House of Congress and possibly the Senate
- the Impeachment of Biden is coming soon.

... It's Time.

... - Time indeed - to make Kamala Harris the
FIRST female President in American History! ...

... Sleepy Joe surely needs to step-aside
and let Kamala lead the country. ...

... And I, for one - cannot wait to see the looks
on the faces of Hillary Clinton, Michelle OBama
and Nancy Pelosi - when they watch with ENVY...

... It's Time.

Correct!

... It's Time.
... See? ... Even the American prisoners agree! ...

Time to see what grace and wisdom Kamala can bring to the game.

#### Salty
The sad thing is Salty that even though dementia addled Senile Biden can't get through the day without someone telling him what to do and cleaning up after him when he shits himself, that Heels Up Harris would be WORSE.

Senile Biden is well senile and has no mind left thanks to his dementia
Heels Up Harris is simply a fucking imbecile
Saw Governor Desantes speak about Florida's Hurricane troubles yesterday. After he spoke, his wife spoke about donations for relief of those who have lost everything. Harring her speak and then a news story about VP Harris in South (North?) Korea, I am sure that I will look forward to voting for BOLTH of them in '24!

Both President Biden and VP Harris are international laughing stocks. Worse, they bring that ridicule down on the USA as a nation.

There was serious talk of removing President Trump through the 25th amendment process. Such action would be a kindness for Mr. Biden.

Maybe it is time for that.
Regarding President Biden: Aside from the policy decisions that threaten to destroy the USA from within and without, his condition is a personal tragedy.

After forty years of dues-paying and climbing the political ladder, he is at the top of his profession . . .but can't be the historic figure he imagined for himself. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. In that, he is a tragic figure.

Every adult has someone in their nuclear or extended family with some form mental decline. If not a family member, then they know of a friend with an elderly relative in cognitive decline.

I have a haunting memory of visiting my 85 year old grandfather. He didn't know who I was . . .BUT HE KNEW THAT HE SHOULD .

I am sure that President Biden is aware that he is failing. And that is part of the tragedy too.

Another, darker, part is the close family and White House handlers that keep him at work every day instead of letting him live out his best life quietly at home.
He’ll never get convinced in a 2/3 vote, impeachment is an exercise in futility just like it was for Trump.
It’s time to stop the rage whining and start contributing to this nation.

Meanwhile, here’s something to help make your pitchforks a little lighter and your torches a little brighter.

This goes beyond politics actually.

I think this is more an issue of personal health. That those around Mr. Biden convinced him to run in the first place and keep him medically and physically propped up as president might be construed as elder abuse of a sort.

At ties, President Biden appears to be alert and spontaneous in public. At other times he appears to be the doddering old man living down the hall form my mother-in-law at her senior living facility. I can only imagine and wonder what those around him use to medicate him with to make those differences in behavior so noticeable.

And that is part of the ongoing tragedy that will become the Biden administrsation's historical legacy.
I'm too busy laughing
Salty are you sure you are not a comedian
That's going to be a wilder presidaent than The Donald
I see she finally went to the border .... with north & south Korea
And then she forgot which side she's on
What a clown
Back in the 20th Century, President Nixon was not popular, and with good reason too, I think. His Vice President, Spiro Agnew was indited for corruption whil governor of Delaware. Senator Gerald Ford was appointed to fill the VP seat. A year or so later, Nixon resigned rather than face impeachment and Ford became President. . . .a post he was not elected to.

Fifty year later, VP Harris is the only person preventing the replacement of President Biden ("for reasons of health"). For tis reason, Ms. Harris should be careful, cautious and wary. I am thinking that there are high powered people on the left who would wish to place someone else in her position prior to arranging to replace Mr. Biden.

If that person replaces the president before the midterms, he/she-it may only run once again. However, if the succession takes place after the midterms, that person may run for president twice . . .nearly ten years in office.

BTW: Whatever happened to Vince Foster?
Gerald Ford was never a senator. He was in the House of Representatives.
ICU and Salty with more wackadoo shit. Not sure where y’all feed your brains with the stupidest shit ever but for your own mental health, you should stop.