Kellog's: Making crunchy cheese snacks sexy again!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...ons-diversity/

When it comes to doing business the Conservative model is pretty simple. Let the market decide, give companies space to grow and provide jobs, and stay out of the way of progress.

Until a company violates the unwritten code of 'but you better do things our way. or else!" and Kellog's has the audacity to promote an inclusive workplace environment, and bring a variety of talent to their box art. How dare they!

It is ok to publicly disparage someone because they are gay, trans, etc and question why they got a job or how anyone would employ 'such a freak' but working to include those people within a workforce is out of line?

Oh but wait no it isn't about hating the rainbow this is a case of (gasp!) sexualizing a retail product! All these years seeing Wheaties boxes celebrating sports stars I had no idea they were sexual. All those sweaty athletes many of them in skimpy outfits maybe someone should sue them for whatever damage was caused to the youth of America!

RuPaul has been a mainstream entertainer for 30+ years and a glamourous headshot is not sexual. To me WOKE is beginning to apply to Conservatives who seem to just want control. Someone wants to hire with diversity in mind? Nope. Outlaw that! Want to put an image of someone on a cracker box whose life choices don't mirror yours? Take em to court! But they don't hate gay people right?
Wheaties is not a Kelloggs product.

Just saying as it was unclear your intent
  • Tiny
  • 08-10-2023, 11:42 AM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...ons-diversity/

When it comes to doing business the Conservative model is pretty simple. Let the market decide, give companies space to grow and provide jobs, and stay out of the way of progress.

Until a company violates the unwritten code of 'but you better do things our way. or else!" and Kellog's has the audacity to promote an inclusive workplace environment, and bring a variety of talent to their box art. How dare they!

It is ok to publicly disparage someone because they are gay, trans, etc and question why they got a job or how anyone would employ 'such a freak' but working to include those people within a workforce is out of line?

Oh but wait no it isn't about hating the rainbow this is a case of (gasp!) sexualizing a retail product! All these years seeing Wheaties boxes celebrating sports stars I had no idea they were sexual. All those sweaty athletes many of them in skimpy outfits maybe someone should sue them for whatever damage was caused to the youth of America!

RuPaul has been a mainstream entertainer for 30+ years and a glamourous headshot is not sexual. To me WOKE is beginning to apply to Conservatives who seem to just want control. Someone wants to hire with diversity in mind? Nope. Outlaw that! Want to put an image of someone on a cracker box whose life choices don't mirror yours? Take em to court! But they don't hate gay people right? Originally Posted by DNinja69
Stephen Miller has to be among Trump's five worst hiring decisions. John Bolton's in there too.

For those who don't subscribe to Telegraph, Miller's suing companies like Kellogg's and Target for diverse hiring practices and selling LGBTQ themed merchandise.

About the bold text above, I agree 100%. If a company wants to hire trans people or not hire trans people or require that customers wear masks or require that customers don't wear masks, I don't really give a f***. If it pisses me off, I can always take my business elsewhere. And I've done exactly that.

Reagan conservatives didn't want these types of decisions controlled by government. Miller should go crawl in a hole.

Looking at the larger picture, I believe DeSantis is making a mistake pursuing this angle. He did a great job in Florida and his popularity there was sky high. Then he chose to become Anti Woke in the extreme because he wanted to get to the alt-right of President Trump. That's not going to play well in a general election. And it doesn't appear to be helping him in the Republican-primary- popularity race either.
I think if DeSantis had a more moderate approach to issues within the LGBTQ community he would be doing better in the polls vs Trump. When the debates start and we see how he expresses himself on some of these issues will tell us a lot about how big his base can be.

Just saw a post showing a certain beer can influencer having a meet n greet with Tony the Tiger back in June that likely got some buttholes puckered. Pun intended.

Groups like the AFL are an American tradition and I appreciate their effort when it comes to expressing a dislike for one corporate choice or another. But trying to use the legal system as a weapon in order to gain some control of how a business operates is not a Conservative ideal. Not at all.