WTF

In the past week I have had 2 of the traveling ladies cancel last minute on me. One of the two has had something come up everytime we have an appt set for the past year and a half. Litterally. I understand things happen but it seems to happen WAY to often with her. Maybe it's me, maybe I'm not all that fun to be around, maybe I smell bad, maybe I suck as a hobbiest, I don't know but the point is my time is just as valueable as yours. If u don't want to / can't meet don't schedule anything. I can take my buisness to someone who can/ wants to. I'm not going to post a bad review on this charming lady nor will I mention her name. I should bit I won't. I'm just really "frustrated" now. Had looked foward to this after we set it up yesterday. Figured I'd have a good day at work after. I was ready to go and Now I have to work "frustrated" if u know what I mean. Sorry to go on and on. Just venting.
Amigo: First let me commend you on taking the high road. Two cancelations by two different ladies in the within a week is more than frustrating. You did well by not bashing the gals.

My thoughts are about situations when gals book and cancel intentionally, not about situations when something actually comes up.

Without knowing who the ladies are, all I can do is talk in generalities. I've long supported a gal's right to be selective about who she sees and the reasons don't have to make sense to hobbyists.

On that note, there are girls that don't want to hurt your feelings. They don't want to see you but just don't have the heart to tell you. So they choose, what in their minds is, the lesser of two evils and book with no intentions of following through. Then they hope the hobbyist won't call again. If he does, odds are it will be the same routine.

Others, I believe, overbook like the airlines. They will fill the flight with the desired number of appointments based on who calls first. Then if they get more requests they kind of double book and will cancel the gent they feel will either understand or will cause the least trouble. It's sort of like the provider version of a hobbyist booking a plan b. The hobbyist really has no plans on seeing her UNLESS his first choice falls through.

One other scenario is the gal who books and then gets a call from her favorite regular. Amazingly enough, this guy can only make it at YOUR scheduled time. So she makes the smart business choice and drops you in favor of repeat business. She generally honestly intends to "make it up to you". But somehow that never seems to happen.

I think those are the three most common instances. Should any of this make you feel any better? HELL FIRE NO!!! Should you just shrug it off? HELL FIRE NO!!! I generally do give a gal a second chance. If she does the same thing, I can see the pattern. Then I'll spread the word through my back channel.

Just my buck forty-six,
HID
Thanks dog. I was really just venting. Both of these ladies I have seen me more than once. Sometimes things do happen and I understand that. It has just happened ALOT with this one inparticular and she was the one who contacted me about making upfor the last time. Don't worry about the back channels, I dont believe she should be blasted for this and if it isn't just me, she will slowly get that rep and it will handle itself. Might have to brouse around and find me a lunch date so I can take out my frustration lol. any sugestions??? Lol. Thanks again
THIS IS NOT AN AD!!!

I believe Tori Ashton is in town. hint... hint....

HID