Discretion Rant

I don't show my face in my ads and have received a few accusations that my photos are not really of me , YET anyone who has come can verify they are and actually say I look better.

My ad says discretion is assured and expected...

I would think its understood why I wouldnt show my face as a native houstonian with my entire future ahead, I wouldnt need this coming back to bite me in the ass.

Just frustrating but I will continue with business as usual...just wondering if anyone else experiences this
  • SeV
  • 12-17-2019, 03:21 PM
Every lady. If you don’t want to show your face don’t! That’s your right, I am the same and only show my face to those I really like. It is what it is
OP ... My opinion is you are giving hobbyist who are "one hit wonders" too much power.

Sure, these "one hit wonders" are needed for cash flow purposes. But I would encourage you to only value the opinion of your valuable repeat friends. You do you!!
There is an easy way to solve the problem. Take a photo of you (without your face) with a well known local publication.
True ... those who matter dont mind, those that mind dont matter! That's where I'm at with it ... 😉

cra cra
Your body photo should suffice and your reasoning is sound.
AngelaNuru your photos are beautiful.

I completely understand your desire for discretion.

I support your decision.

I am a cranky old man who lives in the woods and I do not care if anyone sees my face.
Gorgeous! I don'ts understands why people would considers that out of line, but I guess it takes all types.

I'd happily bite you in the arse, lady!

Carrys on!
Just frustrating but I will continue with business as usual...just wondering if anyone else experiences this Originally Posted by AngelaNuru
not that, but other shit.. there are people on this Forum that are ubiquitous trolls out to destroy whatever is reachable. they don't matter to anyone, not even their Mothers, which is why they anonymously spew what amounts to self-hatred on this Board.

be glad you aren't they. blessings will pass them by, even on Christmas.
Oh it Is. A bunch of trolls. But somehow they remain with active memberships. Experienced the same on OH2 and was banned after rightful rebuttal... all that does is make me even more eager to transition fully into my real business and leave this in the past which is exactly why I will never show my face
Oh it Is. A bunch of trolls. But somehow they remain with active memberships. Experienced the same on OH2 and was banned after rightful rebuttal... all that does is make me even more eager to transition fully into my real business and leave this in the past which is exactly why I will never show my face Originally Posted by AngelaNuru
We can see that your attitude hasnt changed and you seem to create drama. Maybe thats why you have no clients and you're posting instead of working.
Good luck in your rw endeavors
AngelaNuru your photos are beautiful.

I completely understand your desire for discretion.

I support your decision.

I am a cranky old man who lives in the woods and I do not care if anyone sees my face. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Actually that's peak living right there.
Stick to your discussion your privacy I have for over 12 years and it's worked just fine men who expect women to advertise as public prostitutes have no respect for discretion and no understanding for privacy or personal life.
I've always had a huge problem with men who think all women who do this job should show their face why would I label Myself by showing my face as a public prostitute. its just silly. They arent showing us their faces saying HEY IM A TRICK I PAY HOES. So why would we do it. Its hypocrisy for them to harrass you about being discrete.
I only see guys who fully understand that privacy and discretion is the most important thing to me especially being a mother. Plus the gents that take time to read the reviews always say that my face is so much prettier than they ever imagined. so boom

Stick to your guns stay Anonymous and stay private