Please define or give me examples of non-RINO’s

Without referencing Donald Trump or his puppet cronies, I would like someone, mainly self-proclaimed non-RINOs, to define and give me examples of non-RINOs please?
FYI - here are some examples of non-RINOs:

FYI - here are some examples of non-RINOs:

Originally Posted by lustylad

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Compared to the others she's a lightweight lol!
Sarah... A true Republican Patriot
So far, the only people mentioned are part of the Trump cult.

I suppose that term is how a Trumpist labels anyone who isn't to the right of Atilla the Hun.
So far, the only people mentioned are part of the Trump cult.

I suppose that term is how a Trumpist labels anyone who isn't to the right of Atilla the Hun. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ding Ding Ding, winner winner, chicken dinner...They can’t do it, this is the point of my thread. texasgentleman1 provided a nice historical link of the term RINO, but can’t offer his own definition and nominated a Trump Puppet.
Compared to the others she's a lightweight lol! Originally Posted by lustylad

And a petite woman by Republican standards
Ding Ding Ding, winner winner, chicken dinner...They can’t do it, this is the point of my thread. texasgentleman1 provided a nice historical link of the term RINO, but can’t offer his own definition and nominated a Trump Puppet. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The link is my description of the aforementioned rino. You do know Mr Jordan was a Representative before Trump was on the scene.
The link is my description of the aforementioned rino. You do know Mr Jordan was a Representative before Trump was on the scene. Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
17 posts/day so far...

I'd say you've learned your way around. Pretty good for a base newbie.

Jordan was a representative, but became a Trumpist when it looked like he had a new choir of the willing to preach to.

One thing to be conservative, but Jordan is the worst kind of panderer. I don't remember him kissing anybody else's ass (with tongue) as he did when Trump sprung onto the scene. Why do you suppose that is?
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Hee Hee! ... Hey Mole - you bludger - sometimes you
got funny shit... Not all the time, but sometimes.

### Salty
And a petite woman by Republican standards Originally Posted by matchingmole
We got some pretty-birds, mate. Like Boebert!

#### Salty
17 posts/day so far...

I'd say you've learned your way around. Pretty good for a base newbie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe its a rare BINO
We got some pretty-birds, mate. Like Boebert!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And MTG, right? Can't mention one without the other. The Bat Cave!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!