lots of good things going on in the world

ideas??
I don't know. I'm still basking in the events of this past week.
This is a cool idea!

http://longnow.org/

About Long Now

The Long Now Foundation was established in 01996* to develop the Clock and Library projects , as well as to become the seed of a very long-term cultural institution. The Long Now Foundation hopes to provide counterpoint to today's "faster/cheaper" mind set and promote "slower/better" thinking. We hope to creatively foster responsibility in the framework of the next 10,000 years.
How about taking your gold fish for a walk??

• Misha
  • 05-09-2011, 10:52 AM
I graduated Friday from St. Philips, and got accepted into Texas A&M San Antonio! May not be what you were looking for Dennis, but that's something good going on in Misha's World!!!
Misha - absolutely superb!! Owe you a drink next time we see one another.

exactly some of the things I hope are happening with our many friends here in hobby land:
I graduated Friday from St. Philips, and got accepted into Texas A&M San Antonio! May not be what you were looking for Dennis, but that's something good going on in Misha's World!!! Originally Posted by Misha
Congratulations!!!
Misha....you go gurl!

Congratulations!
.....maybe sharing a bite to eat and a pleasant beverage with a large GLMIs tomorrow??.....
I graduated Friday from St. Philips, and got accepted into Texas A&M San Antonio! May not be what you were looking for Dennis, but that's something good going on in Misha's World!!! Originally Posted by Misha
Fantastic don't stop until you've reached your goals!! The sacrifices you make today will pay off in the long run
Misha - absolutely superb!! Owe you a drink next time we see one another.

exactly some of the things I hope are happening with our many friends here in hobby land: Originally Posted by dennisrn
I concurr, that is great!!!
Great Job Misha!!!! Have fun and make the most of your college experience!!
Misha ==> I heard this once from a friend and have shared it with many over the years..

".....You're never a quitter until you stop trying!!....."
Way to go Misha!!! Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you'll hit a star!!!
  • Misha
  • 05-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Looks like I missed this invitation! I'll have to take you up on this real soon

.....maybe sharing a bite to eat and a pleasant beverage with a large GLMIs tomorrow??..... Originally Posted by dennisrn
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! You guys are the best. Education is one thing no one can do for you. It is not easy, but nothing good in this life is! I genuinely appreciate all the kind words and support!